Pranic Foods

Before posting any recommendations about any food intakes please make sure you have done your research.

I just read through food postings and discovered statements that are scientifically either not proven or actually dangerous. Please understand that some readers take statements for facts because you give the impression of being knowledgable. Do your research before following any advice - here or on any statement you read.

1. Drinking distilled water is a really bad suggestion/decision. Any water that does not contain a regular amount of calcium (and other minerals) will on its way through our bodies take minerals from our bones, specifically calcium.

Consider that any softdrinks and soda water is made from distilled water. Read the label for added minerals. Your body needs them!

1. Oil intake does not lubricate our joints! Our body manufactures a specific lubrication liquid and it is made from our food intake in general. Posts here suggest that if we take in oil it “wanders” to our joints.

Food oils are digested. Mineral oils sometimes used in a case of constipation (mostly in animals though) are not digested and lubricate the digestive tract on their way out. None wander to the joints. Your decision to ingest oils should be based on diet knowledge, calories and similar considerations.

Cheers apimom

A great way to cultivate spirituality is through a rigorous routine. Specifically, the foods we put into our bodies are very connected to how spiritually grounded we are on any given day of the week.

Some people get osteoporosis due to overconsumption of acidulated soft drinks.

Obviously, if your blood is too acidic your body will try to remove acidity by taking in metaloids, like calcium.

Generally, you have to very, very careful with the soft drinks. Read what they contain Do your own research.

[QUOTE=oak333;41949]I have read that some foods decrease the energy (prana) and some foods increase the energy (prana).

Typical is garlic. Although it is actually quite healthy, it decreases your amount of energy.

http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-5051.html[/QUOTE]

It also reduces your blood pressure.

[QUOTE=oak333;41949]I have read that some foods decrease the energy (prana) and some foods increase the energy (prana).

Typical is garlic. Although it is actually quite healthy, it decreases your amount of energy.

http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-5051.html[/QUOTE]

It also reduces your blood pressure. But that must be the same thing.

Potato is not a negative pranic food,it is a zero pranic food, that means it doesnt decrease energy levels but it makes the body dull and lazy.Some people who take retreats for a long period of time, i mean like more then a year, eat potatos because it a vegetable that doesnt spoil a last for a long period of time. Also i dont know if you eat a little potato with high pranic food, if u can feel the difference, i should try this

I heard this statement about garlic, too; but I wouldn't ever refuse from it as I find it extremely useful. Fruits and vegetables are really healthier than any other type of food, and garlic has powerful anti-bacterial properties. I usually buy products at kroger , and I noticed that mental state really depends on what you eat.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 10000 hours unless flagged)