Rishikesh Yog Peeth yoga school

Hi all dear yoga lovers.

I would like inform to all yoga lovers .Shivayogapeeth have no any connection with Rishikesh Yog Peeth. This two school is total different.Shivayogapeeth have excellent yoga hall.excellent location and excellent teaching staffs but Rishikesh Yog peeth total opposite.Rishikesh yog Peeth is excellent for marketing.That is why they are collecting lot of students.But all students are living with very big disappoint due to qulity less teaching.I have no any intension for pulling down to some body but when you will know truth then you will be surprise.From 4 years to until now Shivayogapeeth is attacking by Rishikesh Yog Peeth.Some time attacked by forums and some time attack by website and some time attack to Google+ and now Rishikesh yog Peeth attacked to Google place of Shivayogapeeth.Now Rishikesh yog peeth creating very big confuse to all westrern students because if some body write about Shiva yoga Peeth then this will Showing Shiva Yoga Peeth but after click to Shiva Yoga Peeth then this is opening Rishikesh Yog Peeth with their e-mail and website.And this page saying Shiva Yoga Peeth is merged with Rishikesh Yog Peeth.By this way all good feedbacks and rates by stars of Shiva Yoga Peeth is going to Rishikesh Yog Peeth.Both page merged because Rishikesh yog peeth report to Google place and face book as Shivayogapeeth is their duplicate page.Now everybody can understand how Rishikesh Yog Peeth using the another schools name for developing their business.Please click this link of Shiva Yoga Peeth then you will find this link will go to the Rishikesh Yog Peeth

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shiva-Yoga-Peeth/569271093098087?ref=br_rs

Shiva Yoga Peeth peoples are living with yogic values that is why they ignoring all stupide activites from four years and continue developing.but finally they report a file in Police station against Rishikesh Yog Peeth.
If some body have any idea how to broken this merge system or if somebody have connection with face book officers then please help to humanity because now very big confuse for western students by Rishikesh Yog Peeth.

Thanks to all

Regards.

I would like Thanks to god.Thanks to Yoga Forums.Thanks to Face book team.Thanks to cyber crime officers.And thanks to all students of Shiva Yoga peeth Those who support to humanity.Due to hard work of everybody now broken the merge system and this link is showing now Shiva yoga Peeths Page.Also thanks to Shivayogapeeth Team for your patience instead of big claim you forgived them.

Om Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah-- Om May all become Happy.
Sarve Santu Nir-Aamayaah |-- May all be free from illness.
Sarve Bhadraanni Pashyantu — May all See what is Auspicious.
Maa Kashcid-Duhkha-Bhaag-Bhavet |- May no one Suffer.
Om Shaantih Shaantih Shaantih || - Om Peace Peace Peace.

Thanks to all.
Regards.

[QUOTE=Minhee;86237]Hi all dear yoga lovers.

I would like inform to all yoga lovers .Shivayogapeeth have no any connection with Rishikesh Yog Peeth. This two school is total different.Shivayogapeeth have excellent yoga hall.excellent location and excellent teaching staffs but Rishikesh Yog peeth total opposite.Rishikesh yog Peeth is excellent for marketing.That is why they are collecting lot of students.But all students are living with very big disappoint due to qulity less teaching.I have no any intension for pulling down to some body but when you will know truth then you will be surprise.From 4 years to until now Shivayogapeeth is attacking by Rishikesh Yog Peeth.Some time attacked by forums and some time attack by website and some time attack to Google+ and now Rishikesh yog Peeth attacked to Google [/QUOTE]

Namaste Mr. & Ms. Minhee

Any update about Rishikesh Yog Peeth?

Thank you.