The Greatest Healer is You

and ready for my kindle!

also, i forgot to mention my 10 day Vipassana trip to Massachusets center, which changed my life forever…
there is a book of Goenka (The Discourse Summaries), which is like bible to me for over 2 years

here is a link for more info: dhamma.org/en/vipassana.shtml

What do you do there?

Vipassana is an absolutely unique way to meditate and relax from reality.

and they say you stay there for 10 days, uh?

The greatest healer is REALLY you.

Cancer can be cured , and it is cured now with a high success rate, more than 85 % (depending on the type of cancer: liver cancer is hard to cure).

The method, applied by a doctor in USA, consists in adminestering peptides.
Peptides are large molecules of up to 50 aminoacids. If it is more than 50, it is a protein.

This peptides SWITCH ON DNA’s again, DNA’s which are in yourself and have been switched off by unhealthy living and age. Your DNA’s protect you from cancer and other diseases.

So, as you can see, the cure consists in activating YOU.

very inspiring posts, guys
thanks!

and it’s truly is…

thank you oak!

do you think there is an emotional activation? and how do you think it works practically?
thanks

i mean, if there is a physical activation, there is supposed to be emotional one, right?

[QUOTE=john32;64482]i mean, if there is a physical activation, there is supposed to be emotional one, right?[/QUOTE]

Of course. Everybody knows the example of dumb people, who could not speak. Under the influence of powerful emotions (fire) they started to speak.

Crabs can grow back their broken claws. People cannot-except the teeth during childhood.
Why so ? Because the basic cells in the people formed their own habits and refused to obey the mind.

Mental healing is of different types:

—autosuggestion (imagination)

—feeling

—reasoning

—power of will

exactly! the thing is to open and obey your mind, right?

i think nowadays it’s impossible - even to hear the mind.

not to say - obey it

That’s right

:slight_smile:

oak
also you mentioned power of will
what’s this? where it comes from?
some people crash mountains with it, some can’t even start waking up at 7am…