What is Enlightenment?

Hi bitchy bitch,

[QUOTE=Surya Deva;60271]Earlier on you were attacking High Wolf and was saying he was just our blind follower and questioned his intelligence. Now just because High Wolf and Neitzsche have fallen out over an issue, all of a sudden High Wolf is noble and laudable :D[/QUOTE]can you quote that? I can’t remember I talked about anything else but a) linguistics and b) quantum science with HighWolf and I never attacked him whatsoever, I told him his view on quantum teleportation is wrong. And what is noble here, obviously is his aim, can’t you read.

High Wolf and Neitzsche, don’t fall for his divide and rule strategy. Indeed Neitzsche, High Wolf and myself have disagreements on many issues, but that is because we are all independent and critical thinkers and are not afraid to state our disagreements to each other. We are not here to impress one another.
Fascinating.

Beware of dishonorable people like Q who try to incite internal fighting by capitalizing on minor disagreements and throwing fuel into the fire to make them major incidents that cause rifts. This is exactly how the West was able to destroy Africa, India, China, Australia, Americas. Q is just as dishonourable as his barbarian ancestors. Asura.
HighWolf said I should give Nietzsche time to grow up, and I said I applaude him caring for the kid, but will continue answering if the boy addresses me. What am I capitalizing? What disagreements are there I incite internal fighting about?

You’re a helpless bitch. That’s the only way you can score, well, in the eyes of kids and stupid people, of course.

[QUOTE=Pietro Impagliazzo;60135]Wow, how much meaning in so little… :rolleyes:

PS: This clip you posted before is very corny, N Sync-like choreography? Really? That’s so 10 years ago. :)[/QUOTE]

Uhm, what’s the problem here? I know the correlation was stupid. I was merely trying to have some fun.

Same goes for the video. The reason I posted it was because The Scales and I decided to nickname Surya Deva as J-Singh. Its a derivative of the rapper name Jay Sean who is Punjabi just like SD.

Hi Nietzsche,

I think…

Of course I’m a victim of racism and bigotry by Westerners like yourself. I am as much of a victim as the other billions of Asians and the hundreds of millions of Africans, and the other couple million of indigenous people.

You have a deep seated issue…

I believe you have deep seated issues as well. They are called racism and Ethnocentrism. Being the superior, intelligent, and wise Hindu that I am, it is my duty to lead you out of the diabolical life you lead! Do you not realize that your exploitation of billions of innocent men, women, and children will lead you to nowhere but your destruction? Repent or suffer! Show remorse for your actions!

Being the acute Hindu that I am, I can see that your vitriolic reaction to Surya Deva’s wise and superior words in the form of insults such as “bitchy bitch,” “bitch,” “Surya Asura,” and so on, I can discern the simple truth that you had a traumatic experience with extremism and violence. Do you have Post-traumatic stress disorder? I believe you do. This, along with your hatred of protests against discrimination can perfectly explain your hostile reaction to Surya Deva.

(See how two can play the game of patronization)

Did you intent to copy a hate post here? However, I recognize your posts as…

You are deluded Q. You are full of bias and anger. What kind of person would hate protests and movements that seek to improve the plight of certain ethnic groups?

(See how two can play this game of patronization?)

Sure, racism exists. Noone denies it. I have been subject to racism a lot of times before hypocritical you and Surya Asura turning my heritage against me. The point is how you deal with it. I failed to be enough of an idiot to fight fire with fire and become racist myself. Well, I admit that as the heir of a racist offender it is easier to abstain from falling back to racism. Yet you could do it like me too.

I understand. You are incredibly traumatized by your experiences of racism. Misplaced hate only inculcates hate.

I speak of SA exploiting David’s kindness. SA, however, is debauching you a lot. He keeps you from healing, whenever you show signs of sanity he’ll pull you back. At least he’s a buttkisser and won’t oppose what David preaches directly.

I speak of your exploiting David’s kindness. You call David uneducated, naive, and immature in a convoluted display of emotion in the hopes that David would trace the source of your anger to us.

SD and I on the other hand speak our mind. We are not politically correct. When we disagree with him, we disagree with him. When we agree with him, we agree with him.

Many people on this forum, like yourself, bury their crystallized racism and bigotry beneath layers of political correctness. They use our traditions and spew trite phrases in a display of so-called “Enlightenment” and “wisdom.”

Sure as hell it would, but with a trick: Once your anger is slaked, your view will change. Indirectly. As a result. Because anger clouds your view, haven’t you read the Yoga Sutras:

It would not change anything. My views regarding Westerners and Western civilization would remain the same. I would still consider the majority of Westerners to hold cultural supremacist and racist biases due to the influence of Christianity in the development of Western civilization. I would still regard most of the aspects of Western civilization to be inferior. I would still consider Westerners like you to be culturally barbaric ([B][U]not[/U][/B] intellectually, racially, artistically, etc).

Why? Because you are. Your culture and society has destructive and exploitative aspects that overshadow the good ones.

For example:
Capitalism
Christianity
Intellectual Dogmatism

Take, for example, W.E.B Dubois. A leader of African Americans against oppression and tyranny by barbarian white men. He disliked white people (and that’s somewhat of an understatement). He even said “Thank God, no Anglo-Saxon” when he was giving information about his multi-racial ancestry. Yet, he relatively managed to keep his cool and do much good in American society throughout his life.

If you manage to overcome…

If you manage to control your bias against what you [U]perceive[/U] to be extremism and come to terms with your past, you will realize that what SD and I have been saying this whole time is the Truth, and nothing but the Truth. We may not say the Truth in the kindest of ways, but we do say it regardless.

So you carry all that suffering on your shoulders, little Nietzsche? All those millions of deaths and ruined lives you suffer from? Quite a burden, you must be one strong man not to be traumatized beyond recognition. :wink:

I did not say that. I basically said that I am as much of a sufferer as are the billions of other oppressed people in this world.

Sure. Any extremist sees themselves as fighters for truth…

In that case, Mahatma Gandhi was an extremist. Brooker T. Washington was an extremist. MLK was an extremist. Sun Yat-Sen was an extremist. Vivekananda was an extremist. Any given philosopher or social activist in history would be an extremist by your definition.

Yeah, brillant indeed. I just couldn’t stand up against Surya Asuras sharp sword of truth anymore.

Indeed you couldn’t. Truth always triumphs.

Why would I be “butthurt”?

You have an aversion to the truth. You deny that Westerners committed to worst atrocities in human history. You deny that cultural subversion by white supremacists in underway. You deny the negative depiction of India/Hinduism/Hindus in the media. You deny the Hindu/Indian roots of Yoga. You deny your racism and supremacy.

It is only natural that you deny this since you are a Westerner yourself.

However, the time is long gone for Westerners to remain so ignorant and defensive about their evils.

This is the modern era. The world doesn’t run according to your tunes now. You are neither the progenitors of all concepts of civilization and neither will your pathetic excuses of bringing “freedom” and “democracy” disguise your obvious attempts at maintaining the status quo.

Sorry, but however GREAT it actually should be, I still think it’s wrong. I, though, can’t undo any crime people in the West comitted and surely still do comit. It’s kinda hard for a single person to save the world, if it wasn’t, I’m sure a great hero like yourself would already have taken care of it.

This isn’t about a single person saving the world. Its about respect and tolerance.

In other words, when the representative majority of Westerners have given up their supremacy and bigotry and learn to respect other cultures and traditions without denying its roots, then the battle is won.

I still don’t believe you think I’d think it’s great. I believe you think you’re hurting me with this. In a way, that’s even way sicker than Surya Asura’s motivation to attribute such an attitude to me (discrediting a superior opponent). Karma will punish you for this.

There is so much thing as karma “punishing” someone. There is such a thing karma bearing its “fruits” or consequences.

Boo hoo. You’re hurt. Big whoop. Tell that to the hundreds of millions of Indians still living in abject poverty. Tell that to the African Americans who receive piles of racial shit in America. Tell that to the Native Americans whose ancestors were brutally massacred or entirely exterminated.

Westerners, like you, have accrued a horrendous amount of karma through their ignorance, supremacy, and hate-mongering.

On the other hand, Karma will reward me for trying to combat white man’s subjugation. I will also be punished for many of the hurtful things I have said on this forum. However, I will not punished for righteous anger, i.e, anger at the way my people are treated, or the anger that drives me to defend my heritage and culture.

Dude, but what about

• Racism.
  • Western/White supremacy.
  • Slavery.

? However.

YOU FUCKING SHIT FUCKING FUCK ASS BITCH FUCKING MOTHERFUCKING I HATE FUCKING SHIT YOU FUCK SICK PRICK ALSKDFJOWIERER

I think I must have accidentally deleted those parts when I was copy-pasting your words into the quote braces.

Uhm…ok?

Something like that…? :lol: I think you do not need a hug, you need a good fight. If I were you great Guru, I’d let you fight me. Physically. I’d always keep you on the edge of beating me, make you believe you’d be almost there, while I’d make it so that you think that I was really trying hard to beat you, but weren’t able. I’d let you exhaust yourself until your mind will let you ask the question “what is the meaning of this?” and give it up. :lol:

Isn’t it unfortunate that I actually won’t fight you? So much for that plan.

Trust me, I know so many people who have been more racist/bigoted to me than anyone in this forum. I was indeed resentful but I have always swallowed my pain and remained friendly to them.

Christians always meant well. If people who claimed to be Christians did not mean well, they were no Christians, but imposters. And you sorta missed that I said

You are sick. This is yet another example of you denying history.

Its like saying to the Native Americans here “Oh, those majority Christians who wanted to forcibly convert you to Christianity and force you to become American through the Dawes Severalty Act? Yeah, they weren’t Christian.”

These Christians were indeed Christians, doing as their desert survival guide holy book told them to; hate homosexuals; hate atheists; hate other cultures/religions/faiths; convert, by any means, others to Christianity.

But of course, you wouldn’t extend that logic to casteist Hindus would you? An ignorant Christian or Muslim is not a true Christian/Muslim, but a Hindu who discriminates based on caste is, right?

So those not-well-meaning missionaries repulse me. Sorry, Nietzsche, again you don’t score. You’re in the wrong place. Why don’t you go where actual people you execrate meet?

There is so such thing as a well-meaning Christian. They all mean bad news.
There is no such thing as a liberal Christian. These Christians are not following their faith.

What you talk about are missionary activities that are not meant well, not performed fair and not performed without force. These variants repulse me. But if someone is an actual Christian and thinks that they gained some awesome insights and found a great way to live a happy life, and if said actual Christian would find this all so wonderful that they want to share their findings with other people, so these other people too can live that happy life, they would mean well. And if they then went to other people and shared their insights with them and gave them the option to make up their mind about these insights, that would be a fair performance without force. And that I would classify as information. And with that nothing is wrong.

Missionary activity is inherently wrong.

There is no justification for spreading your teachings. In fact, the very desire Christians have to make others aware of their barbaric religion is evidence of their feelings of superiority.

Actual Christians and Muslims are the extremist ones. Thats why they’re called [U]fundamentalists.[/U] The term itself refers to those who stick by what they believe are the true principles of their religion.

Your fiery speech with links and facts and bolded text and images is simply a fine example for how you freaks argue and debate. Unfair, dishonest and undignified. [B]See, and now I can call you a bitch, cuz you are one.[/B] And I can call you a damn racist, because you are one. I’m the sweetest guy one can imagine, [B]and you little asshole depict me as a fuck sicker than yourself.[/B] And of course you won’t reply like “uhm, damn, I misunderstood that, sorry, all the anger clouded my judgement, please forgive me, [B]Q…” No, you will post some further shit and embarrass yourself even further,[/B] and when I’m fed up with all the embarrassment and end the debate, you’ll say I’m a coward.

You fiery speech, links to psychological disorders and impacts, and sardonic smileys is simply a fine example for how you freaks argue and debate.

I took the liberty of bolding your most crude comments.

No, Westerners like me don’t revel in the deaths of hundreds of millions of regular humans, and if some hysteric youngling like yourself accuse us of that, we diagnose you freaks as crazy. And it’s accurate and adequate. :slight_smile:

Yeah. They take it for granted. Westerners are wholly unapologetic about their history; the way they go around saying “oh, we weren’t the only ones” is a testimony to that fact.

It doesn’t work out. You two are just clowns. Hysterical clowns. When “we all” step off our Yoga-mats after a great session and a deep relaxation in Shavasana and see you freak out, all we feel is compassion with you poor things. We think you need a hug. Ok, the thin-skinned among us actually get offended. The weaker ones. Great job, Nietzsche, in a year you might be even strong enough to beat up a 5 year old in real life. But other than that, you’re just a disgrace to all you claim to stand for. Cuz you make no sense and only project your resentments, your prejustice, your racism-or-however-you-idiots-call-it.

Nothing worth arguing or debating about here.

I don’t accuse, I diagnose, and you don’t coward behind someone, you parrot them. That way you make the same mistakes like them. Why am I a racist? You wouldn’t know. Why am I a white supremacist? You wouldn’t know. What’s wrong with my standpoint? You couldn’t tell. All you can do is make nonsense up from scratch or misrepresent what I actually say. Same story over and over again. For a few minutes it makes you feel strong and superior, but shortly after you feel just stupid. Like right now. Right now you know I’m right with everything I say. And what do you do? What goes on in your mind? You construct evasive bla-bla to cover up your stupidity. Think up ways to further misrepresent what I say, ways to evade or ignore what I write, and so forth.

You know, I know it, David knows it - everybody knows it. You wanna give us a spanking?

Actually, though, it’s sad and I hope you’ll get better one day.

When I said “spanking”, I meant it in the context of winning an argument or proving a point.

[QUOTE=High Wolf;60178]Quetzalcoatl,

I recommend that you should stop this pointless debate unless you enjoy it. You know very well that if one, such as Nietzsche, is persistent in his immaturity, the only way he could learn subtleties is gonna be when time is ripe. At the minute, for him we all are racist, we all are criminals, and bigots, and so on. No one seemingly taught him how to “answer”, for what he all seems to know is to “react”. I hope that in time, he’d realize that reading books and sort aren’t good enough to communicate with real people. This would be a great step towards an enlightened mind - the mind that doesn’t react but answers. Same applies to you, to me and all other free folks hereabouts.[/QUOTE]

At the moment, you actually are proving your immaturity.

I have, by now, apologized to you three or four times for what I said to you on this thread.

You do not acknowledge these apologies.

I do not understand why my views would trouble you now as they are no different than Surya Deva’s.

I can only conclude you are allowing your resentment at my words (which I, once again, repeatedly apologized for) is coloring your actions.

I think it is time to bust Q.

Although I was going to let bygones be bygones, Q’s relentless campaign to portray himself as the victim of slander of being dubbed as racist, chauvanistic with Nazi like views and who takes glee in the suffering Indians had to undergo, and the abusive vitriol against me calling me a “a bitch, a damn racist, an extremist and even a terrorist” had to be answered.
I will prove in this post that Q has very racist and neo-nazi like views, is not apologetic about what the West did to non-Western countries during colonialism or even today, and did in fact take glee in the suffering of my peolpe. I will show how dishonourable he has been throughout this discussion.

He has alluded on many occasions that he has Nazi views. I am not saying this just because of his attempts to excuse the Nazis by saying they were just victims of circumstances, but he actually shares their philosophy known as Social darwinism. This is a philosophy that was propounded by racist and white supremist intellectuals in the 19th century, including philsophers like Hegel, geneticists who formally were supporters of eugenics and proponents of colonalialism and slavery. The philosophy of Social darwinism is that the West is the culmination of historical evolution and/or genetic evolutuion and now the Western way off life will kill off all the inferior non-Western civilisations by the fact of it being stronger and the post-human world will be purely a Western breed(equivalent to the philosopher Neitzsche’s ubermensh) - because that is natural law and inevitable. Indeed Q has explicitly said that this is inevitable in the Libya uprising thread and justified the invasion of sovereign countries.

I actally have no problem that he holds his Western culture to be superior, because he is fully entitled to his views and I would gladly and politely debate it with him in a civilised rational way. I too hold my culture to be superior and have been forthright in asserting it. I also think it is inevitable that my culture will spread, simply because it teaches the true teachings about the nature of reality which is the emerging scientific worldview, and pioneeing scientists of this worldview such as the likes of Schrodinger and Heisenberg are endorsing it in a major way. Therefore by virtue of scientific progress my culture will spread. It will be a peaceful diffusion.

BUT

Q is saying something very different and I will outright say evil. He is saying that colonialism, holocausts, the gulf wars etc is just natural law(i.e., social darwinism) at work. He is saying that it is inevitable that Western ways will spread in the world and nobody can prevent it, and he implicitly justifies war, genocide and forced coersion as a means of this spreading.

He may deny it, but he is on record saying it:

But, on the other hand, my dad got really tough and strong. And kicked your dad’s ass and took your dad’s fancy knowledge and became stronger and smarter and richer. It’s natures law.

You claim to still have them, because you’re a proud Hindu nationalist and can’t stand the truth, that your nation was raped, destroyed and now has to catch up.

Looting India was helpful to the West, sure. But the key? I wouldn’t say that. It sped the West up, but to claim that the West got all science and technology from India: I had proven that wrong already with for example the periodic table. Physics did not come from India as well. Etc. etc.

These are indeed Nazi social darwinst views. He thinks it is natural law that colonialism, extermination of the Native Americans and Aborigines, slavery of the Africa had to happen and the West as the culmination of history that everybody else must now catch up to survive into the post-world. This is why he not really apologetic about what West did and everything he says otherwise is insincere and dismissive, “Yes, we did bad things, but quit your whining victim”

He is actually calling Indians here whiners for speaking up against what the West did to them. However had he said the same to black community and said

“My dad got tough and kicked your dads ass and took your riches and got smarter and richer off it, you helped us speed up our progress, and we raped and destroyed your country and now you need to catch up to us”

He would come back covered with bloodied face. If he went to China and said this, he wouldn’t come back at all. In fact - had he said even in the workplace in the West be woud be prosecuted for hate crimes. He clearly is not apologetic whatsover to what the West did to the non-Western world this is why he has repeatedly reminded me India was colonized(raped, looted, humilated etc) just to upset Indians and me. However his question was answered several times, but did not stop repeating the question. That is because his question was not sincere, he merely said it over and over again to hurt Indians and make us feel ashamed - and for what? - for being a peaceful and prosperous country that got raped and looted by the West.

I will now present evidence that his question why India was colonized, which he repeated in every post, was answered at the very beginning and then answered over and over again:

[B]Q: 04-17-2011, 07:48 AM [/B]
He what? Something is missing, dude. And while I’m not so familiar with the history of everything and anything, I’d actually guess that my dad had one or the other idea before the 18th century too. However, it’s indeed the case that my dad was a badass and kicked your dad’s ass hard. How come your dad wasn’t strong enough to defend himself? Can you explain that?

[B]Me: 04-17-2011, 01:03 PM [/B]
Interesting yes? Your dad was backwards for most of history, and it was only when he came into contact with my dad in the 18th century he went to the top. How did he managed to kick my dads ass then? Your dad was constantly warring and built better weapons than my dad. My dad was constantly fighting with the Muslim’s dad who was a tyrant and hated my dad’s religion and was killing and raping our people. Your dad lacked scuples and played dirty politics like divide and rule, piracy pillaging. Your dad came as traders originally and were given some land to operate in, but then betrayed the Muslim’s dad and filled it with troops - which then attacked the Muslim dad. Your dad try to pal up with my dad to help them against the Muslims’s dad, but then stabbed my back in the back

[B]Q: 04-17-2011, 05:18 PM [/B]
There there… Question remains:

How.
Was.
It.
Possible.
?.

I had already answered his question, but assuming he may need further elaboration I gave it to him in the subsequent post:

[B]Me: 04-17-2011, 11:00 PM [/B]
Weapons technology develops in warring cultures, not peaceful culture. It is a fact my dad never invaded any other dad in 10,000 years of history. It is a fact that my dad valued ahimsa and dharma. It is also a fact that your dad was a savage barbarian from the very start - piracy, pillaging, plundering ran in his veins.

But my dad was not weak - far from it. My dad had a warrior culture, and our warrior culture was so strong, Alexandra the great’s armies ran away. They claimed to have defeat Poros, but that was a lie Alexandra told to his people because he was so embarrased his army ran away and that he had to concede his previously captured territory to Poros.

Nor was my dad weak when the Muslims attacked. We fought valiantly against this highly fanatical force that had walked through Western Europe and the Persians, but when they got to India they could not get India too easily, they had to constantly fight with Hindu kingdoms, the Rajputanas, the Marathas, the Sikhs and South Indian kings. The Mughals could never occupy all of India because of our strong warrior culture.

Then your dad came along as nothing more than an opportunist and took advantage of the fact that Hindus and Muslims kings were warring with one another. Through deciet, piracy, lies, betrayal - which came so naturally to your dad - your dad was able to invade my dad. But my dad never quit fighting, Pritvhiraj Chuan, Pindaris, Rani Laxshmi Bhai, Mangal Pandey and the Sikhs fought tooth and nail with your dad, and made sure your dad’s stay in our country was uncomfortable. We finally kicked your dad out in 1947.

I had now re-answered his question and given him a more detailed explanation. In his subsequent posts he had completely ignored I had answer his question and not engaged what I had said. Instead we want back to the topic of discussing science and technology which I had said I wanted to talk about anyway. Then a over a week later he repeats it again:

[B]Q: 04-28-2011[/B]

Do you disagree with that “custom”? It kinda seems, as India was always easy to conquer for anybody. This is indeed hard to understand. If someone came along to rape your mother and kill your dad, would you just stand there and bow in namaste to them? Would you not fight to protect your family? And your people? Why not?

[B]Me:[/B]
Well as your statement is not true it will be easy to refute. India was no more easier to conquer than any other strong country. India had one of the strongest armies in the world during the Gupta empire. This is when Alexander armies laid seige on India, first walking through Persia, but then were defeated at the border by a minor Indian king known as Poros. Although Greek historians later recorded this as a victory, they remained suspiciously silent on it - well that is because Alexandra was badly beaten. His army was scared off by the mighty Indian army and refused to fight, and he even ended up ceeding his previously captured territory in Afghanistan to Poros. So Poros ended up not only succeeding in holding onto his own, he gained twice the size by the end of war.

Moreover, India was a collection of kingdoms, which grew in size and reduced in size throughout time. Even when the Mughals invaded India, they could not capture it all and got barely anywhere near the South, because they faced stiff resistance from Hindu kingdoms like the Marathas, Rajaputanas, Sikhs etc. This is because Hindus have a strong warrior culture. While the Muslims pretty much walked through the Romans, the Arabans, Persians, Egyptians, converting them to 100% Muslim - in India they struggled. India is still 80% Hindu.

The British also did not have it easy in India. They had to fight several wars with Muslim kingdoms and Hindu kingdoms, and even lost a few. When they won the battle of Plessy and gained control of Bengal, a crucial hub of India, most of India fell into its hands. However, again Hindus fought very hard several times such in the 1857 battle of independence. The fight never ended, because Hindus have a strong warrior culture.

Portugal and the Dutch did not invade all of India, but only managed to get small colonies like goa and pondicherry. India has not suffered anymore invasions than say England, or France or Germany.

In 10,000 years of history, it is only in the last 1000 years that foreign invasions started - and boy did we fight. So how can you conclude from this it constantly got invaded?

It is obvious you are not apologetic about what your ancestors did to India, because you speak with pride when you say India got invaded, raped, and looted. Thus my criticism of you as being uncivilised and backwards is justified.
If I came to know that my ancestors went around raping, killing and looting people in the world, I would feel ashamed. I would have no pride in the matter. This is the difference between you and me.

Civilised people measure a civilisations progress by their character, nobility, morality and wisdom - not by how many people they have exterminated, raped, enslaved and looted or how big their weapons are.

I had pretty much repeated the same answer I gave last time and added more details. Here is how he responded - with sarcasm:

[B]Q: 04-28-2011, 06:42 PM[/B]
I didn’t know that. Good job!

Strong warrior culture: I see!

Very good
Boy, you must be a tough culture, I really underestimated you.

But if you say it was actually not easy to conquer India: Very well. You, though, in setting things straight here, accidentially forgot about my actual point:

By the end of the post, he even accepted I had answered his question now and set the record straight. Then he repeats it again 2 days later:

[B]Q: 04-30-2011, 09:07 AM [/B]Even though using the word “blame” is rethorics here, it’s still somewhat true. Why was India not able to defend itself? Europe for example was. I wouldn’t “blame” the native Americans to be less powerful than the European invaders, but the super-advanced culture of India? It at least needs an explanation, doesn’t it.

Yet, “blaming” is not the right word, it’s something that demands an explanation.

[B]Me: 04-30-2011, 07:43 PM[/B]
It has already been explained to you that India did in fact defend itself. It has had a strong warrior culture since the beginning. Alexandra the great, who had bulldozed every other nation in his march for world dominion was finally defeated by the mighty Indian army(the largest army in the world in that time) and forced to give up his previously captured territory to India. A minor king at the border was enough to cause his entire army to flee.

The Muslims who had rampaged through Roman countires, Arabian countries, African countries and walked all over mighty Zoroastrian Persia making them all 100% Muslim, faced stiff resistance in India(Even the Muslims record how resilent and combatative the Hindus were) They could barely get anywhere close to South India due to the South Indian Hindu kings. And in the north they were constantly at war with Hindu kingdoms. Then when the British came and took advantage of a declining Mughal empire, Hindus did not stop fighting. The British had to fight many wars with Hindu kingdoms, including the 1857 war of independence. Although Hindus lost the war in the end, they still did not stop fighting. The freedom struggle continued right up until 1947. We fought tooth and nail against a much more stronger enemy miltiarily, and we never stopped fighting. We are still fighting today.

In the subsequent he repeats it again:

[B]Q: 05-03-2011, 04:20 AM[/B]
Whiny whiny whiny, the proud offspring of a strong warrior culture. And after your novelish slander y after I asked these question, yaknow. Not before. That’s why I asked them. And of wonderful me, I still dare to think it is quite a valid question to ask a) why India was invaded so much and b) why India could be invaded so much.

“It has already been explained to you that India did in fact defend itself.”

But onlasking them you called me “blaming” Indians for being invaded.

[B]Me: 05-03-2011, 09:08 AM [/B]
Your questions have already been answered several times, but you continue to post them, which brings your intentions into question. I will answer very briefly again, and if you continue to repeat these questions from hereon, it will become obvious you are a troll.

India was not invaded anymore than any country, say Britain or France. In 10,000 years of Indian history, it is only in the last 1000 years that India became subject to invasions when the Muslim empire expanded. In that time not only India, but Europe, Africa, Arabia and Persia were also invaded. Then when the Mughal empire was in decline due to wars with Hindu kingdoms, the British came and took advantage of the internal wars - pit one side against the other, provided weapons and funding to one side - and then stabbed them in the back and annexed lands through hook and crook.

Prior to 1000 years ago, invasions in India were not different to anywhere in the world, kingdoms battling with one another, growing in size or decreasing in size. The Persians captured some territory in Afghanistan, but lost it, then then lost some of their territory to the Indians. The Greeks captured some territory in Afghanistan from the Persians, then lost it to the Indians. Empires rise and fell in India of various sizes. One myth we can put to rest is that Indians were weak and pacifist. The history of war in India between states is as great as in Europe. The Kshatriyas - warriors - were considered the second highest class of society in importance after the sages. Hindu literature is full of warrior lore.

At this point I had now explicitly told Q that his question had already been answered. And again repeated my same answer again, with just a little bit more added. Guess what happened? Q ignored that part of my post completely when responding to it.

Guess what? Today he asks it again:

[B]Q: Today, 08:15 AM [/B]
In the recent thread from the very start of the discussion you took glee in the fact that my people were looted, rape, murdered and enslaved and used it as an attack on me on several occasions and repeatedly did it to hurt Indians.
Awww, the eternal victim again! Whiny whiny whiny, here, have a tissue!

"Even though I told you why India got invaded and the fact India did defend itself, you repeated this in every post deliberately to hurt Indian sentiments. It is like telling a rape vicim repeately “You got raped, you got raped, you got raped” to make them feel bad or a jew, “Har har, you got gassed, you got gassed, you got gassed”

You’re neither a rape victim nor a gassed Jew, you’re a British and probably not even your parents lived at the time when India was occupied by the British.

And could you please copypaste your explanation why India got invaded and was not able to defend itself? Maybe I missed it. The best I had was that India had been occupied by the Muslims when the Portuguese and the British came. Still I don’t get it how a nation as large as India could be occupied by a nation as small as Portugal and Britain. How was that possible?

This is btw a totally regular question. It’s an obvious question: How was that possible? If Liechtenstein would conquer Germany, anybody would instantly ask: How’s that possible?

We can conclude on this note. We can see here that Q asked this question over and over and over and over and over and over again and got the same response more or less everytime. We can see Q even admitted his question was answered. We can see that Q deliberately ignored the posts when his question was answered. Finally, today, he says “Maybe I missed it”

Therefore, it is clear Q was trolling all along. He did not really ask this question to find out why India got invaded by the British/Portugese etc, but rather to remind Indians over and over and over and over again that India had been invaded to cause hurt and upset. Which therefore means Q is not at all apologetic about the suffering of the Indians, the tens of millions that perished in famines, the hundreds of millions that were impoverished, the destruction of its culture and looting and rape of their people - but rather takes glee in it and uses it as a weapon against them to show them to be fundamentally flawed.

Is there anymore proof needed to show that Q is an absolutelty dishonourable and morally reprehensible man?

Further proof of Q’s chauvansitic and racist views.

Q revealed his racist colours in the Libya uprising thread by saying some very derogatary and negative things about Indians and justifying the invasion of sovereign countries:

The people of all the countries you mention want to be like Western countries, they want democracy, freedom of speech, freedom of information, they want food, a home, they want education. Those who supress them hate the West, because the West infects these countries with the idea of freedom.

That’s what people want. The world has tasted freedom and it wants it. This is unstoppable

This comment is stating that freedom and education are exclusive to the West and the rest of the countries want to be like the West - a racist and nationalist view. He then very stupidly says:

In some countries, like India, you’re forbidden to dance.

This was a ridiculously stupid comment to anybody familiar with Indian culture and Bollywood. He based this entirely on one random youtube clip with a 33% dislike rating and a 20,000 views, which is not even saying “dancing is banned in India” but is showing some people getting very excited in the audience being regulated by the security personell.

I responded:

MHaha, did you pull that out of your ass or something?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-Dpq7Cs_G4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0RkPxC1XHg

He responded to Neitzsche with:

Well, there is a concert in India and dancing is forbidden. So dancing is forbidden in India, is it not. You don’t see such a thing in the evil West. You have no cops with sticks forbidding us to dance on a concert. India has that. Is it not like that everywhere? I don’t know, show me some vids of public dancing - I do know of Bollywood already. And you know what I also noticed, but did not mention yet? At that concert I did not see a single woman. Are women not allowed to listen to music in public? Let alone dance?

This is despite the facts I had posted the links earlier. And ironically he said he was familiar with Bollywood, then why on earth would he think Indians are banned from dancing? He also added here because theres no woman in the clip that women are not allowed to listen to music in public and dance. At this point I was thinking what a total moron. I responded:

I really have no idea where Quetzalcoatl is getting this stupid idea from that Indians are not allowed to dance. This is probably one of the most absurd statements I have read on the Yoga forum. Singing and dancing is one of the most common cultural activities in India, almost every Indian sings and dances on every occasion. There are dozens of religious festivals, such as Holi, Navaratri(where they play dandiya), Ganesh Chaturthi, where everybody dances. As well non-religious festivals like weddings, where everybody dances.

Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dance_in_India

Dance in India covers a wide range of dance and dance theatre forms, from the ancient classical or temple dance to folk and modern styles.

Three best-known hindu deities, Shiva, Kali and Krishna, are typically represented dancing. There are hundreds of Indian folk dances such as Bhangra, Bihu, Ghumura Dance, Sambalpuri, Chhau and Garba and special dances observed in regional festivals. India offers a number of classical Indian dance forms, each of which can be traced to different parts of the country. The presentation of Indian dance styles in film, Hindi Cinema, has exposed the range of dance in India to a global audience.

Each form represents the culture and ethos of a particular region or a group of people. The criteria for being considered as classical is the style’s adherence to the guidelines laid down in Natyashastra by the sage Bharata Muni, which explains the Indian art of acting. Acting or natya is a broad concept which encompasses both drama and dance.

Those who worship Vishnu are considered Vaishnavas. The dance style performed by Sri Krishna (an avatar of Vishnu) and the gopis in Vrindavan is called rasa-lila, and is considered as a form of devotional dance. Many other Indian classical dances are used to illustrate events from the Puranas related to or describing Vishnu.

See a list of dozens of dance forms across India:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_folk_dances

Indian reality television programming is literally full of dance programs: such as Dance India Dance, Boogey Woogey, Naach Baaliye. Almost every Indian I have met knows how to dance. The younger generation especially can match the choregraphy of any big Bollywood number.

I can’t believe I am having to prove Indians dance Your statement was woefully ignorant.

Any reasonable person at this stage would admit their goof, but not a troll and racist who is just looking for an excuse to mock and undermine another race. He responds ignorarly by showing me the youtube clip of the concert again:

Have you found the link…? It’s up there. You link to traditional dances and dancings on stage and dancings in Bollywood-movies and other forms of dances that are performed and that can be watched. I am speaking of dances like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBx_N5zupd4

Concert in public, music, men and women dancing as they like. And I admit at any time in space and time, that I have no idea whatsoever wether that video I linked up there is representative or anything. But it’s there. Calling me ignorant or ridiculous doesn’t change that, while you have not yet even reckognized my link. Explain the video. Because it is indeed absurd to assume that I would not be aware of dancing in India.

I respond:

Of course your statement is ignorant and ridiculous.

Look at this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZH7i...eature=related

In America do they shoot 7 years olds by storming into peoples homes?

Are you really that ignorant?

How do you come up with a sweeping generalization that in India people are not allowed to dance at converts from one video. If I used such thinking I should be concluding that cops storm into peoples homes and kill their children.

What is happening in that video is the public are getting a bit rowdy, and to prevent them growing further out of control, the security guards ask a few people to tone it down.

I have been to several Indian concerts, and guess what Indian people dance. Put on a Bollywood number and their all dancing in the aisles. Geez, I still can’t believe I am having to prove this point to you. I use to think you were a smart person.

Neitzsche responds:

It really must be a Western trait to believe something about a country with 1.1 billion people, 25+ states, 1000+ languages, and so on, on the basis of one YouTube video which has a 33% dislike rate, low view count, and numerous comments akin to “Dancing is banned in India? Hahahhahah good laugh.” No wonder Westerners are considered the most ignorant people on the planet.

He responds:

on dancing:

I think I have already made it very clear that I don’t actually know wether it’s banned or not, maybe it’s generally considered offensive or improper, maybe that video is a total exception. I don’t know and it’s quite far from being the core of what I have to say. Why don’t you just show me it’s an exception by linking 10 vids of public concerts with people dancing, if it’s so normal and common, that should take much less time than all your blabla. I will have no problem to admit it’s not banned.

However, one reason why I think it is possible that dancing is even banned, or at least considered offensive or nasty or to sexual, is, that it is like that in Iran. That’s a fact, there was a documentary on our telly and when doing a brief and an unrelated research on the issue, I found that vid from India. Another reason is that recently there was this discussion about Siva Reah and her skimpy clothes, resulting in statements like “women who dress sexy are to be disrespected”. So dancing, which usually has a sexual tone to it, might as well be some sort of no go in your culture. That’s pretty much all.

Despite all the links he was shown and despite testimony from two Indians that it is not banned in India the troll pretend to be agnostic. And then even goes onto to compare India to say Iran - dancing is banned in India because it is banned in Iran. This is a typical generalization racists do - to put everyone of the same skin colour in the same category.

Neitzsche responds:

Yea, because Iran = India. You are one of the most dense people I have ever had the misfortune of stumbling across. For all the West’s purported superiority, Westerners sure do a terrible job of displaying it.

Lets make something clear for the last time.

Have you ever been to India?
No? Then don’t make retarded, ignorant, and racist comments about a country you have never been to.

Since you have already displayed a precocious ability in copy-pasting links, you should have no trouble finding such videos. Often times, it is best to let ignorant people discover the truth for themselves.

Oh, so now you think sexuality is banned in India? Again, you do a perfect job in epitomizing the reasons the world scorns the West for.

I respond:

Quetzalcoatl,

You’ve embarrased yourself enough already, and actually embarrased Americans as well. You sit there in America thinking you know the rest of the world by watching movies and clips on youtube. You don’t know even the difference between Iran and India. Again, I heard how ignorant Americans were, and now I’ve got to see it.

I am finding you far too dense to continue this conversation. Despite making such a retarded statement, several members here have corrected you. I even told you how many concerts I have been to in India, and I explained why the cops in that video were controlling the crowd because some people were getting rowdy. They did not stop everybody from dancing, just a few. And why on earth do you want 10 links, when all you provided is 1 link to us.

Typical dance celeberations at an Indian wedding:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_5RD...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CgUy...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR9KK...eature=related

Bollywood concerts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVqvVRXhG-4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gs6E...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80Ems...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gD1ZoN_E4k&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHG0z...eature=related

Singer concerts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8HGVI1RQdU
Dandiya concert: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I02PV...eature=related
Rock concert: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85g-iCrR1Z0

Typical festival dances, where everybody gets involved

Tribal dance from North East India : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jjik1...eature=related
Rajasthani dance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jjik1...eature=related

You have no excuse to pretend to be ignorant now.

The difference between Iran and India by the way is Iran is an Islamic theocracy; India is a secular democracy. The people of Iran are of Persian descent. The people of India are of Indian descent. Indian has always been open to sexuality and created temples showing erotic imagery; Iran has forbidden sex. Women in Iran have to burkhas, Hindu women do not.

At this point even an idiot should admit they are wrong, but not this idiot. First he tells me that my opinion does not matter because I am a “fantatic” A typical racist attitude to dismiss the opinions and insights of other races:

But since you’re a fanatic and from your words India is the perfect country with no faults, what you say is of no relevance without factual proof. Bummer.

Then he goes onto repeat his ignorance:

Your links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR9KK...eature=related
Performance on stage, the audience is standing there not dancing at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVqvVRXhG-4
Performance on stage, no audiance to see

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gs6E...eature=related
Performance on stage, audience briefly to see, seated, not dancing at all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80Ems...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHG0z...eature=related
Performance on stage, audience briefly to see, seated, clapping, not dancing at all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_5RD...eature=related
Private video? A couple dancing, the other guests sitting there, occasionally clapping, basically not moving

However:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8HGVI1RQdU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I02PV...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85g-iCrR1Z0
YES!! People dance in this video! Thank you SD, I’m so glad to see it.

On the other hand, it seems quite difficult to find such videos. Isn’t it? You linked 10, and in only 3 you see some people dancing outside a stage, and I’d say those dances at weddings are as well to be considered somewhat formal. Don’t get me wrong, I stand perfectly corrected and dancing is not forbidden. But I am still, you know, dense and ignorant enough to think dancing seems to be an issue.

At this point I had enough of this ignoramus:

You’re an ignoramus. I am not wasting anymore time on you. You believe in what you want. There will also be no future correspodence with you, I am not wasting my time talking to such a dense person.

Here is another video and good bye: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YW7l...eature=related

In the video we can see some Indian boys and giirls having fun in a water park and dancing and messing about. Although not the most flattering of videos, it shattered the ignorant statements Q was making of dancing being banned in India, of women not allowed to dance and sexuality being banned.

Here is how he responded:

Awesome!!!11!!1! And, did you think disrespectful of those girls? I think some are quite hot, how they shake their behinds: Mmmmhhh…

In conclusion: It is clear we have a troll here. But this is is not just an ordinary troll: this is a racist troll. This was not just about whether Indians are banned from dancing or not, this was about finding an excuse to mock, ridicule and undermine Indians. This is why despite the fact that he was given so much information, he continued. Just like he did later in this thread by repeatedly asking, “Why did India get invaded” despite his question being answered repeatedly.

Is there even an iota of doubt in anybodies mind now that Q is racist? Q tries to conceal his racism because he wants to look respectable, but his comments betray it all the time. I can wager he posts on Stormfront. The kind of views he has and discussions he starts are typical on Stormfront. He would fit right in.

does anybody actually read these diatribes ? do they actually have anything to do with enlightenment ? Are folk just reinforcing their fixed view of themselves , going around in circles , me Im going off to listen to Adyashanti , suggest others might find this more productive there is no time to waste on yoga forums defending or attacking sandcastles , its right here now , dont get sucked back in. Goodbye dear yoga forum

Indeed, we would not be having this race war if Q did not start it on page 3.

I had said

Quantum physics is pretty much a nod to what the dharmic tradition has been saying for yonks - physical reality is not real. It is just a sense perception. The Yoga Vasistha says this very explicitly in its opening verses “Sensory reality is as unreal as the blueless of the sky. The first condition of any spiritual seeker is to inquire into the real nature of reality”

However what quantum physics has not proven is that all of reality is just a field of consciousness, even though this is an emerging worldview in science today. It has only proven that what we see to be a physical reality is based on our perception of it - the particle is only there only in so far as we are aware of it. The measurement problem asks though when does this process begin for it only ends when we become aware of it, and thus this naturally leads to the dharmic conclusion: study the structures of perception itself and the answer wil become clear i.e., study consciousness. This is why consciousness studies has become a very powerful new field of research in modern science.

As modern science is backwards, our dharmic tradition can fill you in on the blanks. What you have discovered is the first level beyond sensory reality known as akasha. An all pervading field from which all particles arise(paramanus) It is this akasha within which the subtle force known as prana flows and modern science is only starting to use it. It is still in its infancy. When it passes this stage it will come to the mental level. It will then realise there is a level of reality which is at pure thought or information which stores information on the entire history of a thing. Still, further is the intellectual or intentional level which is pure process level where it will be realised that all intentions and desires precede the physical, the pranic, mental and through will alone matter can be commanded to do your bidding. Finally, it will be discovered that there is a pure consciousness underlying absolutely everything.

Unfortunately, to get to the final stages may yet take modern science a few more centuries. This century will be known as the quantum century or what we call the pranic sciences. All these dicoveries have happened before in previous yugas - our knowledge comes from past yugas when science was more advanced.

Then out of the blue Q poststhisderogatary post to mock Indians and show them their place and from thereon hijacks the thread by starting this pointless pissing contest and the ensuing tit for tat responses. To give you context he was stalking me from thread to thread to start a race war with me, and I kept ignoring him as I said I would after the Libya thread. Finally, I gave him what he wanted. I accept responsibility that I participated in it, but I did not start it. In fact my first response was

I am not sure where that post came from or what motivated it, as it’s off-topic.

Even now I tried to let bygones be bygones but Q in his recent post has started a campaign to make himself look like an innocent victim being slandered and called me many horrible and slanderous things, and crossposting and bring it up other threads outside of the religion forum. This is the only reason I decided to finish what he started. It will finish very soon now because how can Q possibly save his face now after the blatant expose I just did.

Obviously, people dance in India.

Like Surya Deva said, our enemy here is stupidity (and trolls).

much better than adyashanti, eh?

Hi Surya Asura,

Indeed, we would not be having this race war if Q did not start it on page 3.
no my friend, we would not have your race war if you had not said

Quantum physics is pretty much a nod to what the dharmic tradition has been saying for yonks - physical reality is not real.

As modern science is backwards, our dharmic tradition can fill you in on the blanks. What you have discovered is the first level beyond sensory reality known as akasha. An all pervading field from which all particles arise(paramanus) It is this akasha within which the subtle force known as prana flows and modern science is only starting to use it. It is still in its infancy.

Unfortunately, to get to the final stages may yet take modern science a few more centuries.

All these dicoveries have happened before in previous yugas - our knowledge comes from past yugas when science was more advanced.
You started this. You started "my dad vs your dad". As you do it every day. Why don't you admit it like Nietzsche does. You're here to fight. Not to discuss. You want to fight.

And you bring up the dancing issue again. Yes I was wrong. Your big victory, I made that mistake. You depict it, as if it ws still my opinion. One mistake, you don't even think about getting over it. Your crew buys it, and you know what: It makes you look like clowns. I'm just a guy who had a misconception about a culture he is unfamiliar with, admitted that mistake and apologized for it. You, on the other hand, come to this forum every day and every day you do two things:

1. Whiny whiny whine about India the eternal victim
  2. Rant aggressively about "the West" the eternal offender

And since you somewhat are Indian, at least genetically and for example I am "Western" because I live in one of the many western countries, you present yourself as the victim and me as the offender.

Yet you are no victim and I am no offender. You even are a Westerner yourself, I have pointed this out over and over and over again as well, but so far I haven't grilled you enough, it seems, to get somewhat a statement out of you. Probably you'll never comment this. Not even your parents lived when India was occupied by the British and as a Westener living in the country of Indias supressor and rapist and butcher and whatnot, you obviously benefit far more from the crimes you impeach than I or any of my forefathers ever did, if there was a benefit for German people ever at all - at least in WWII, but most probably in both world wars, the profits Britain made in India were also used to fight Germany and in WWII, more than 2 million Indian troops fought Nazi Germany and it's allies. Dude: Instantly I wonder why these 2.5 million soldiers did not fight the British oppressors, can you explain or will ya yell "oh my oh my the racist Neo Nazi reminds me, the eternal victim, of how my nation was raped and looted!!1!!1!1!"? Also note that Indian revolutionaries even collaborated with the Nazis to fight a common enemy.

Still what you expect is me accepting my allocated role as the offender. You want me to be meek and compunctious and submissive and apologetic and sorta like lick your boots and beg for your forgiveness.

But there is no way that I would apologize for what the British did. I don't even remotely think of apologizing for what the Germans of 1940 did to the Jews. Sure I am sorry for all of that, but I feel no guilt whatsoever, I wasn't there, it's not my fault. Sure I condemn it, yet I dare to want to understand what I don't and to explain what I already do understand, and above everything else, that you can't stand. There is no relativisation allowed where you make the rules. As the eternal victim you give a damn about the perspective of the offender, the thought, that the offender as well is a victim is hilarious to you, which, just btw, indicates where you stand spiritually. You don't understand what it means to have become guilty, that it can be as much and even more of a burden, as/than being the victim. Isn't it true? Don't you already plan right after you read it to use this against me in your future slander of the great soul I am? You sure do. You are not interested in explanations or to learn anything, you just want to bring up the eternal victim India over and over and over again and condemn the eternel offender "the West" over and over and over again. This is also reflected in what you wish for Indias future, you want a strong, non-Gandhiish leader, one that is fierce, if not militant, one to kick butt, instead of adhering to your oh-so-revered Hindu-values.

Noone on this forum starts a thread or a discussion with stating "India was looted", "India was occupied", "India is inferior". You do that all the time with the antitheses: India is superior, everything about it, it's science, it's religion, it's philosophy, it's language, it's medicine, it's music, it's fashion, it's food, etc. etc. Every day you spam this board with your arrogancy and your whining about being the eternal victim, free of fault, presented as "Devas", somewhat the Indian equivalent of an angel. Holy creatures Indians are:

What's the point? Why do you write multiple postings on "the persecution of Hindus"? You think people have no history book to look into when they're interested in what was going on? You wallow in your role as the victim, while you had not endured any suffering whatsoever, but live the good life of a British, grabbing ass of women you disrespect, going to the university, spending hours over hours spamming internet-forums instead of going to your allegedly beloved India to help it grow back to it's former greatness. It disgusts me, I can't even eat as much as I want to throw up in your hypocritical face.

The only thing that is worth discussing in context with the stuff you bring up 24/7 is: How did it come to this? What's the cause? If you believe in reincarnation and Karma, these aspects are highly interesting, even as one who does not believe in it, I'd be interested in a sincere discussion about it, and see how Hindus see it. You aggressive nationalists are not and just start bitching and ignoring when this stuff is brought up. Your explanation of Karma: Guess everyone else is wrong then? :roll: You're not interested in discussion reasons, cause and effect, natural laws and anything that is subject of Hinduism. All you want is condemnig, pointing fingers, assigning guilt. But noone here is guilty. The past is gone, there is nothing one can do about it, but learn from it.

However. :roll: You're right, I'm not pc and not sensible discussing with you, I might indeed offend decent people in the audience. If I did, herewith I apologize to them, it's not been my intention to hurt such people. My intention is to show you that you're one arrogant and aggressive bitch who needs to calm down. My tone in some spots aside, all of my questions and all of my viewpoints are perfectly valid. There is no single exception, I fully stand to all I said, except of course what I already admitted to be wrong: Public dancing being banned in India. My-oh-my, what fault. :roll: That aside? Ancient India was ultra uber super superior? Had it all, science, philosophy, technology and the oh-so-strong warrior culture? Then how come a large country like that was sacked by small countries like Portugal and Britain. Valid question, and I think I had read others ask this too recently, in your latest rant-thread on "the truth" about Yoga. And it is as well a valid point to make, that some technological advancement like your awesome flush toilet and some fancy philosophies are worth squat if the inventor can't stand their ground in real life, when confronted with a reality that all nations and people and tribes had to face in history. The muslims tried to conquer Europe too, so what, they got kicked out. If India had a superior flush toilet and a superior descriptive grammar and yet was overrun by some primitive tribe: Who is superior in fact? And look at India now, where is all the superiority? "whiny whiny, evil Q is a racist and reminds me of reality, mwaaaaa..." :roll:

So finally: There is nothing racist about me. Nowhere. Nothing indicates I'm a neonazis, nothing indicates I'd be amused or pleased by genocide or any crime at all. You just can't stand reality and are unable to face banal facts. You live in a world that is black and white, with you being white and those who don't equate you black. Requested to show your true colors, all you see is red.

Hi Sarvamaṅgalamaṅgalā,

Obviously, people dance in India.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGrCURDcZZI&feature=player_embedded

Like Surya Deva said, our enemy here is stupidity (and trolls).
sure it’s obvious. The issue, though, the misconception, was about people dancing on the streets, spontanous. Or on concerts. Surya Asura is abusing you as a handpuppet. This mistake I made had been cleared months ago already. I admitted it, apologized. You’re wasting your time collecting all these vids, particularly about formal dancing on stage, as I was speaking about public dancing, spontanously in the streets or on concerts. Your effort would make you look like a clown if you weren’t deceived by the bitch. It’s his big weapon to distract the audience from points he does not want to deal with. This one thing is all the ammo he’s got. Everybody who isn’t new to the forum know’s it. They go :roll: when it’s brought up to newbies, like SA does it frequently.

You see, the problem is this: We have an ongoing heated debate that is ignited daily by Surya Asura. About the evil West vs holy India. You know, a banal black and white world-view, that I must consider as racist, since I wouldn’t know how else to call it. Culturist or something doesn’t exist, nationalist isn’t good enough. It’s always about “the white man” and “the West”, but people from India who live in the West are excluded by default. And so forth.

And you see, in one of these heated debates, where already “the West”, which includes me, my wife, my son, my family, my friends, who all are not at all barbaric or like animals or thiefs or whatnot, had been insulted as such, I said in a sub-sentence, that dancing is illegal in India. I didn’t reflect it much.

Do you know why I brought it up? No you don’t. I had explained it several times, and now have to do it again: I watche a documentary on public dancing being indeed illegal in Iran, searched the web for “illegal dancing” and there was this video. That’s how I came to the idea and in the heat of the moment I brought it up, in said sub-sentence, without futher research. Neither grand of me, nor a big deal that renders anything I say worthless. Do you know, that I already had admitted it was a misconception and that I had even apologized for it? No you don’t. You don’t even know that I was talking about public dancing, not formal dancing on a show, like you link in the clip. Such dancing is even legal in Iran.

You know nothing, you fall for Surya Asura’s evil slander, because he can’t deal with my arguments. He discredits me in front of an audience, so the audience should think all I say is nonsense. I highly doubt it does, what do you think.

And you know what? You will stick to your “our enemy here is stupidity (and trolls)”. It’s simple and convenient. You will not say “ok, I admit that one from Germany does not have to be expected to be an expert on anything India, such misconception are indeed quite normal when people from very different cultures discuss”. And I will go :roll:, and of course be somewhat bittersweetly “glad” that you’re another guy to proof you clowns attitude: Spanking of western people. :lol: You spank us that way. :lol: What a spanking, I brush it off my butt in 15 minutes while mom prepares some food for when we go down to the beach. :lol:

However, since we all had been searching for video-proof that dancing is not illegal and we barely found examples of people just dancing in the streets, like you find a bazillion after 5 minutes with people dancing on concerts or outside bars and such in the West, I still believe that it’s uncommon in India and probably frowned upon. That for example it’s kinda out of the question that a woman would just start to dance on the streets in India and move her hips, as it is considered as offensive. Or stuff like this:

Old people having fun! :o

The video I had linked, where the crowd was getting totally rowdy in Surya Asura’s opinion (few people stood up to shake their booty and clap): I see no single woman. Strange, isn’t it. And for the crowd getting rowdy: That’s hilarious. Look at 0:55, the guy in the blueish shirt is like “wtf do you want?!” If that is rowdy and has to be restricted by the police, what would they do if such a thing happened:

Shoot at the people? :roll:

And the point for me bringing this up was that one of the good things in the West is individual freedom. Here, women can just go out and dance. In India this is frowned upon. In India you have cops guarding a concert, I had been to a ton of concerts, never seen a cop with a stick guarding an audience.

And so forth. :lol: I did not bring the dancing-thing up to make India look bad, but to show what people long for: Freedom. That’s - noone remembers the context, do they? - what this discussion was about, in “Libya uprising”. Contrary to Surya Asura’s claim that the whole world would hate the West, more and more nations long for democracy, they have internet-access now, they see how other nations live, particularly the West. How the people can choose who governs them. While they are reigned for decades by the same dictator. The dictators hate the West cuz the West’s freedom is a threat to their reign. No no. I’m not saying India isn’t democratic. I know it is. It is about a world, that according to Surya Asura stands united in hating the West, wants to become like the West. It’s the case. Wanna discuss that instead of a minor mistake I made, admitted and apologized for months ago? :lol:

Or do you want to discuss any other of the points Surya Asura brings up to slander me…? Feel free, I’m interested. Circumstances being responsible for people committing crimes maybe? How to deal with criminals? The question to what degree a victim is or might be responsible for the crime? Here for example I chose Germany and how the Nazis rose. It was due to the repressions of the nations who won WWI. The repressed Germany so much, that Germany was longing for a strong leader. Bitchy butthead Surya Asura compares that with raping women. And when I say that of course a court would be interested in how a raped woman might have animated the rapist (IT’S THE CASE!!!), he depicts it as if I would justify rape. What a bitch! :lol: Or the questions how and why an allegedly ultra-superior country, with a science ahead of that of today, with a huge population, even a strong warrior-culture, could be conquered by a small nation like Britain? I don’t even mean this as a reproach, as SA depicts it, even less to - awwwwww - torment the Hindus of today with facts - SA compares that with going to a rape victim and telling them “you’ve been raped you’ve been raped you’ve been raped”. I simply don’t get it. How can a small inferior nation conquer a huge superior one? I’d think that this nation and culture is not so much ahead as claimed. Also the fact that if a nation might have a neat science, but isn’t prepared for the dangers of real life, like war, it’s scientifical advancements do not outweigh the lack in self-defense and in the end is worthless - just look at India today. Saying that, SA claims I take glee in India being conquered. Am a racist. Cultural supremacist.

Hilarious. :lol:

And you always have to consider that in this heated debate, where Surya Asura and his crew deeply insult “the West” overall, it can’t be expected that people don’t respond emotionally. When I’m called a primitive barbarian who is closer to an aninmal than to a human being, when it’s pointed out in detail that sanitation and hygiene wasn’t big in Europe before, dunno, no expert here too, the 16th or 17th century, when he even points out that my forefathers had a dirty arse (!!), then I’m not all meek and friendly and submissive. Cuz as well as you aggressive Hindus, I’m not an accomplished Yogi. Then I do get angry too and look to push back. I had explained these mechanics to Surya Asura too, it’s natures law, if a force is applied to some spot, the same force pushes back. Newton.

And so forth. But sure. You can say I made this one mistake. You guys never get anything wrong, do you. You’d for exmaple never have a misconception about Germany, would you. You know all about it. And you’re of course very draconic and unforgiving. One mistake made and that’s it. Fine: Then fuck off, cuz I’m not submitting to Stratagem XXXVII (I’m right in “the world” longing for freedom, but my proof of dancing being illegal in India is faulty).

However, gotta go now. :smiley:

Hi Nietzsche,

we can make it quick and short here:

[QUOTE=Nietzsche;60304]Of course I’m a victim of racism and bigotry by Westerners like yourself. I am as much of a victim as the other billions of Asians and the hundreds of millions of Africans, and the other couple million of indigenous people.

I believe you have deep seated issues as well. They are called racism and Ethnocentrism. Being the superior, intelligent, and wise Hindu that I am, it is my duty to lead you out of the diabolical life you lead! Do you not realize that your exploitation of billions of innocent men, women, and children will lead you to nowhere but your destruction? Repent or suffer! Show remorse for your actions!

Being the acute Hindu that I am, I can see that your vitriolic reaction to Surya Deva’s wise and superior words in the form of insults such as “bitchy bitch,” “bitch,” “Surya Asura,” and so on, I can discern the simple truth that you had a traumatic experience with extremism and violence. Do you have Post-traumatic stress disorder? I believe you do. This, along with your hatred of protests against discrimination can perfectly explain your hostile reaction to Surya Deva.

(See how two can play the game of patronization)

You are deluded Q. You are full of bias and anger. What kind of person would hate protests and movements that seek to improve the plight of certain ethnic groups?

I understand. You are incredibly traumatized by your experiences of racism. Misplaced hate only inculcates hate.

I speak of your exploiting David’s kindness. You call David uneducated, naive, and immature in a convoluted display of emotion in the hopes that David would trace the source of your anger to us.

SD and I on the other hand speak our mind. We are not politically correct. When we disagree with him, we disagree with him. When we agree with him, we agree with him.

Many people on this forum, like yourself, bury their crystallized racism and bigotry beneath layers of political correctness. They use our traditions and spew trite phrases in a display of so-called “Enlightenment” and “wisdom.”

It would not change anything. My views regarding Westerners and Western civilization would remain the same. I would still consider the majority of Westerners to hold cultural supremacist and racist biases due to the influence of Christianity in the development of Western civilization. I would still regard most of the aspects of Western civilization to be inferior. I would still consider Westerners like you to be culturally barbaric ([B][U]not[/U][/B] intellectually, racially, artistically, etc).

Why? Because you are. Your culture and society has destructive and exploitative aspects that overshadow the good ones.

For example:
Capitalism
Christianity
Intellectual Dogmatism

Take, for example, W.E.B Dubois. A leader of African Americans against oppression and tyranny by barbarian white men. He disliked white people (and that’s somewhat of an understatement). He even said “Thank God, no Anglo-Saxon” when he was giving information about his multi-racial ancestry. Yet, he relatively managed to keep his cool and do much good in American society throughout his life.

If you manage to control your bias against what you [U]perceive[/U] to be extremism and come to terms with your past, you will realize that what SD and I have been saying this whole time is the Truth, and nothing but the Truth. We may not say the Truth in the kindest of ways, but we do say it regardless.

I did not say that. I basically said that I am as much of a sufferer as are the billions of other oppressed people in this world.

In that case, Mahatma Gandhi was an extremist. Brooker T. Washington was an extremist. MLK was an extremist. Sun Yat-Sen was an extremist. Vivekananda was an extremist. Any given philosopher or social activist in history would be an extremist by your definition.

Indeed you couldn’t. Truth always triumphs.

You have an aversion to the truth. You deny that Westerners committed to worst atrocities in human history. You deny that cultural subversion by white supremacists in underway. You deny the negative depiction of India/Hinduism/Hindus in the media. You deny the Hindu/Indian roots of Yoga. You deny your racism and supremacy.

It is only natural that you deny this since you are a Westerner yourself.

However, the time is long gone for Westerners to remain so ignorant and defensive about their evils.

This is the modern era. The world doesn’t run according to your tunes now. You are neither the progenitors of all concepts of civilization and neither will your pathetic excuses of bringing “freedom” and “democracy” disguise your obvious attempts at maintaining the status quo.

This isn’t about a single person saving the world. Its about respect and tolerance.

In other words, when the representative majority of Westerners have given up their supremacy and bigotry and learn to respect other cultures and traditions without denying its roots, then the battle is won.

There is so much thing as karma “punishing” someone. There is such a thing karma bearing its “fruits” or consequences.

Boo hoo. You’re hurt. Big whoop. Tell that to the hundreds of millions of Indians still living in abject poverty. Tell that to the African Americans who receive piles of racial shit in America. Tell that to the Native Americans whose ancestors were brutally massacred or entirely exterminated.

Westerners, like you, have accrued a horrendous amount of karma through their ignorance, supremacy, and hate-mongering.

On the other hand, Karma will reward me for trying to combat white man’s subjugation. I will also be punished for many of the hurtful things I have said on this forum. However, I will not punished for righteous anger, i.e, anger at the way my people are treated, or the anger that drives me to defend my heritage and culture.

I think I must have accidentally deleted those parts when I was copy-pasting your words into the quote braces.

Uhm…ok?

Isn’t it unfortunate that I actually won’t fight you? So much for that plan.

Trust me, I know so many people who have been more racist/bigoted to me than anyone in this forum. I was indeed resentful but I have always swallowed my pain and remained friendly to them.

You are sick. This is yet another example of you denying history.

Its like saying to the Native Americans here “Oh, those majority Christians who wanted to forcibly convert you to Christianity and force you to become American through the Dawes Severalty Act? Yeah, they weren’t Christian.”

These Christians were indeed Christians, doing as their desert survival guide holy book told them to; hate homosexuals; hate atheists; hate other cultures/religions/faiths; convert, by any means, others to Christianity.

But of course, you wouldn’t extend that logic to casteist Hindus would you? An ignorant Christian or Muslim is not a true Christian/Muslim, but a Hindu who discriminates based on caste is, right?

There is so such thing as a well-meaning Christian. They all mean bad news.
There is no such thing as a liberal Christian. These Christians are not following their faith.

Missionary activity is inherently wrong.

There is no justification for spreading your teachings. In fact, the very desire Christians have to make others aware of their barbaric religion is evidence of their feelings of superiority.

Actual Christians and Muslims are the extremist ones. Thats why they’re called [U]fundamentalists.[/U] The term itself refers to those who stick by what they believe are the true principles of their religion.

You fiery speech, links to psychological disorders and impacts, and sardonic smileys is simply a fine example for how you freaks argue and debate.

I took the liberty of bolding your most crude comments.

Yeah. They take it for granted. Westerners are wholly unapologetic about their history; the way they go around saying “oh, we weren’t the only ones” is a testimony to that fact.

When I said “spanking”, I meant it in the context of winning an argument or proving a point.[/QUOTE]Nothing worth arguing or debating about here indeed. :wink: Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

However, since we all had been searching for video-proof that dancing is not illegal and we barely found examples of people just dancing in the streets, like you find a bazillion after 5 minutes with people dancing on concerts or outside bars and such in the West, I still believe that it’s uncommon in India and probably frowned upon. That for example it’s kinda out of the question that a woman would just start to dance on the streets in India and move her hips, as it is considered as offensive. Or stuff like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDM6kUcUgys
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmH7QmY4738
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xElHYdzVoBU

Old people having fun!

The video I had linked, where the crowd was getting totally rowdy in Surya Asura’s opinion (few people stood up to shake their booty and clap): I see no single woman. Strange, isn’t it. And for the crowd getting rowdy: That’s hilarious. Look at 0:55, the guy in the blueish shirt is like “wtf do you want?!” If that is rowdy and has to be restricted by the police, what would they do if such a thing happened:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA8z7f7a2Pk

Shoot at the people?

The video you posted was made in Kerala and Kerala has become under siege of Christianity. In that concert they had some sort of strict non dancing policy. It’s not the rule on streets as far as I know, but it might make sense during a special event where there are many people crowded together.

I have found videos on youtube as well of girls/ women dancing on the street in India. I didn’t post them, because I didn’t enjoy their dancing. So I though I share some nice examples of classical dance/music, instead of people moving spastically (dancing) on the streets. But girls in India sing and dance on the street all the time. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyDs2HC8N0g

India by the way has always been very liberal about women dancing or wearing clothes as they please. Before Islamic invasion of India, it was not uncommon for Hindu women to walk around topless, just like in a lot of African countries before Islam or Christianity took the power and brought so called “civilisation.” India was already a great civilisation, but was invaded with Islamic and Victorian morals in the last millenium. Even europe had a stagnation of development because of Christianity.

[QUOTE=Sarvamaṅgalamaṅgalā;60351]much better than adyashanti, eh?[/QUOTE]

what is much better than Adyashanti ? :confused:

Hi Sarvamaṅgalamaṅgalā,

sure it's obvious. The issue, though, the misconception, was about people dancing on the streets, spontanous. Or on concerts. Surya Asura is abusing you as a handpuppet. This mistake I made had been cleared months ago already. I admitted it, apologized. You're wasting your time collecting all these vids, particularly about formal dancing on stage, as I was speaking about public dancing, spontanously in the streets or on concerts. Your effort would make you look like a clown if you weren't deceived by the bitch. It's his big weapon to distract the audience from points he does not want to deal with. This one thing is all the ammo he's got. Everybody who isn't new to the forum know's it. They go :roll: when it's brought up to newbies, like SA does it frequently.

Stop whining.

You see, the problem is this: We have an ongoing heated debate that is ignited daily by Surya Asura. About the evil West vs holy India. You know, a banal black and white world-view, that I must consider as racist, since I wouldn't know how else to call it. Culturist or something doesn't exist, nationalist isn't good enough. It's always about "the white man" and "the West", but people from India who live in the West are excluded by default. And so forth.

The problem is THIS IS how the world works. West vs non-West. Whites vs non-Whites. Its the truth and its racist because it IS racist.

And guess whose responsible for that? The Western world. What else happens when "civilized" white people go around conquering the world and taxing their colonizes to death, creating rampant poverty and cultural stagnation?

And you see, in one of these heated debates, where already "the West", which includes me, my wife, my son, my family, my friends, who all are not at all barbaric or like animals or thiefs or whatnot, had been insulted as such, I said in a sub-sentence, that dancing is illegal in India. I didn't reflect it much.

You still don't get it. Most Westerners, as a result of their history and the influence of Christianity on the development of their civilization, are culturally barbaric and arrogant.

Its the truth.

Most of you all are barbaric/arrogant because most of y'all believe your culture and civilization are superior to all others.

Even you have said things like "The whole world will become like the West" and "Freedom is a virtue of the West." There is no other label that can be given to statements like these besides "arrogant" and "supremacist."

You can't handle the truth.

Do you know why I brought it up?

Because you are an ahistoric bigot? Because you are ignorant?

You know nothing, you fall for Surya Asura's evil slander, because he can't deal with my arguments. He discredits me in front of an audience, so the audience should think all I say is nonsense. I highly doubt it does, what do you think.

I love how you think all our arguments stem from Surya Deva.

They don't.

Our arguments stem from the Truth. All of us, unlike you, have the intellectual capacity to comprehend such simple facts like "The West culturally discriminates against Hindus and depicts their religion negatively."

You can't handle the truth.

And you know what? You will stick to your "our enemy here is stupidity (and trolls)".

Oh look, you're an idiot AND a troll!

However, since we all had been searching for video-proof that dancing is not illegal and we barely found examples of people just dancing in the streets, like you find a bazillion after 5 minutes with people dancing on concerts or outside bars and such in the West, I still believe that it's uncommon in India and probably frowned upon. That for example it's kinda out of the question that a woman would just start to dance on the streets in India and move her hips, as it is considered as offensive. Or stuff like this:

You are one idiotic German. Sad to see that Eurocentrism is still alive and well even in a place that was once the cradle of the world's most famous philosophers, physicists, and mathematicians.

If you think Youtube videos can allow you to make sweeping generalizations about a nation with 1.1 billion Indians and 30 states each with their own languages and culture, then you are simply an imbecile.

The video I had linked, where the crowd was getting totally rowdy in Surya Asura's opinion (few people stood up to shake their booty and clap): I see no single woman. Strange, isn't it. And for the crowd getting rowdy: That's hilarious. Look at 0:55, the guy in the blueish shirt is like "wtf do you want?!" If that is rowdy and has to be restricted by the police, what would they do if such a thing happened:

I think we've had enough fun watching you bray like a donkey about this issue.

Let me tell you something: Notice how the video description says it was shot in Malabar.

Malabar is a region in the state in India called Kerala. Kerala is largely Christian (due to British and Portugese conversions at gunpoint) and has strict social laws.

Aren't you sad those people in the video are not Hindu? That now, you wouldn't be allowed to make birdbrained generalizations about Hindus?

And the point for me bringing this up was that one of the good things in the West is individual freedom. Here, women can just go out and dance. In India this is frowned upon. In India you have cops guarding a concert, I had been to a ton of concerts, never seen a cop with a stick guarding an audience.

More stupid German/Western cultural supremacist idealism.

And so forth. :lol: I did not bring the dancing-thing up to make India look bad, but to show what people long for: Freedom. That's - noone remembers the context, do they? - what this discussion was about, in "Libya uprising". Contrary to Surya Asura's claim that the whole world would hate the West, more and more nations long for democracy, they have internet-access now, they see how other nations live, particularly the West. How the people can choose who governs them. While they are reigned for decades by the same dictator. The dictators hate the West cuz the West's freedom is a threat to their reign. No no. I'm not saying India isn't democratic. I know it is. It is about a world, that according to Surya Asura stands united in hating the West, wants to become like the West. It's the case. Wanna discuss that instead of a minor mistake I made, admitted and apologized for months ago? :lol:

Nah, wrong. Its precisely this kind of ignorance that makes the world hate the West.

Amusingly enough, this is indeed how the Western world under the U.S sought to spread democracy and prevent communism.

Too bad the U.S failed so much at it that they installed some of the worst dictators ever in places like South Korea, Nicaragua, Cuba, South Vietnam, Iran, and so on. What was their criterion? Being anti-communist. Never mind their personality!

Or do you want to discuss any other of the points Surya Asura brings up to slander me..? Feel free, I'm interested. Circumstances being responsible for people committing crimes maybe? How to deal with criminals? The question to what degree a victim is or might be responsible for the crime? Here for example I chose Germany and how the Nazis rose. It was due to the repressions of the nations who won WWI. The repressed Germany so much, that Germany was longing for a strong leader. Bitchy butthead Surya Asura compares that with raping women. And when I say that of course a court would be interested in how a raped woman might have animated the rapist (IT'S THE CASE!!!), he depicts it as if I would justify rape. What a bitch! :lol: Or the questions how and why an allegedly ultra-superior country, with a science ahead of that of today, with a huge population, even a strong warrior-culture, could be conquered by a small nation like Britain? I don't even mean this as a reproach, as SA depicts it, even less to - awwwwww - torment the Hindus of today with facts - SA compares that with going to a rape victim and telling them "you've been raped you've been raped you've been raped". I simply don't get it. How can a small inferior nation conquer a huge superior one? I'd think that this nation and culture is not so much ahead as claimed. Also the fact that if a nation might have a neat science, but isn't prepared for the dangers of real life, like war, it's scientifical advancements do not outweigh the lack in self-defense and in the end is worthless - just look at India today. Saying that, SA claims I take glee in India being conquered. Am a racist. Cultural supremacist.

This is nothing but polemic and steaming vats of human excrement.

And you always have to consider that in this heated debate, where Surya Asura and his crew deeply insult "the West" overall, it can't be expected that people don't respond emotionally. When I'm called a primitive barbarian who is closer to an aninmal than to a human being, when it's pointed out in detail that sanitation and hygiene wasn't big in Europe before, dunno, no expert here too, the 16th or 17th century, when he even points out that my forefathers had a dirty arse (!!), then I'm not all meek and friendly and submissive. Cuz as well as you aggressive Hindus, I'm not an accomplished Yogi. Then I do get angry too and look to push back. I had explained these mechanics to Surya Asura too, it's natures law, if a force is applied to some spot, the same force pushes back. Newton.

Actually, several foreign mathematicians and scientists discovered the law of inertia before Newton. One of the most famous ones was Alhazen (this was his Latinized name), a Muslim polymath who lived 700 years before Newton.

The world doesn't revolve the West.

And so forth. But sure. You can say I made this one mistake. You guys never get anything wrong, do you. You'd for exmaple never have a misconception about Germany, would you. You know all about it. And you're of course very draconic and unforgiving. One mistake made and that's it. Fine: Then fuck off, cuz I'm not submitting to Stratagem XXXVII (I'm right in "the world" longing for freedom, but my proof of dancing being illegal in India is faulty).

We don't. Not in this matter anyways.

We never said we knew everything about Germany.

Good. Stay away.

[QUOTE=charliedharma;60360]what is much better than Adyashanti ? :confused:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Sarvamaṅgalamaṅgalā;60393]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5P1t1sPkEs&feature=related[/QUOTE]

I will hunt down the 8 people who disliked that video and do this to each and every one of them.