What is Enlightenment?

Hi Nietzsche,

because he is a damn racist and a bitch. How and why I would be a racist or a nazi, you wouldn't know how to explain. You'd make up some nonsense I never said.

I think those terms best describe you.

Furthermore, I am of the opinion that we should add "willfully ignorant" to that list. I have repeatedly told you why your views towards of other races and cultures are rooted in Western/German racism and notions of cultural superiority.

Of course, I fully expect you to be butthurt about this since you are a Westerner.

I reject it.

Lol.

I think it's wrong.

Lol. It should actually be GREAT for you guys, since thats what allowed you to rise to the top at the expense of every single non-white man/woman/culture on earth.

The worst thing ever.

Lol.

Hm. Meant well and performed fair and without force, I'd classify it as information. Other variants: Repulse me.

I knew it! I knew you were a Christian sympathizer! Bigoted Westerners like you are always sympathetic to Christians. No wonder you're so retarded and racist. :stuck_out_tongue:

Christians never meant well. These agents of the asuras (-Q-type-Westerners :p) would go in other countries and defame other cultures and religions. No wonder the Japanese, the Boxers in the Boxer Rebellion, and peoples all over the world routinely massacred them. Anyone would if you start spreading hate and evil.

"Without force." HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. You do realize that it was Christians who conspired to subvert the culture of India by spreading anti-Hindu propaganda, corrupting our texts, and creating the Aryan Invasion theory. It was a Christian who wanted to overthrow the Vietnamese government and convert all Vietnamese to Christianity. It were Christians who committed cultural genocide of the Native Americans and the Aborigines. It was Christians who came to Haiwaii, converted everyone, and overthrew their government in a military coup to get annexed to America. It was a Christian convert who started a Civil War in China that killed 20-30 million people. I could go on and on and list so many examples that reveals Christians to be what they really were on the inside and what they are today.

Information my ass. You really are an Asura, aren't you?

You need help. You are suffering from racism and delusion. Try this.

Yeah. Surya Asura is helpless when confronted with my arguments and shifts to hilarious insults and slander.

Aww, how cute!

Westerners like you always accuse others of being crazy when they want to hide the fact that they revel in the deaths of hundreds of millions of sub-humans.

Germans: "Aww, look at those poor sub-human Jews. Their campaigns against antisemitism are a product of their senility. I think we should just laugh at the fact that 6 million of them were killed by us."

British: "Aww, look at those poor Indian niggah monkeys. Their independence movements are just a product of their traumatization after we brutally massacred a 100 of them. Let's just point and laugh!"

Silly mlecchas and disciples of Brihaspathi! :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I was like this waaaaaaaayy before I joined these forums. In fact, the whole reason I joined these forums was to help Surya Deva and to give you all a good spanking. :stuck_out_tongue:

You're just jealous of my superior knowledge. So you have to accuse me of cowering behind someone with even more knowledge than either me or you. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi David,

it’d be hilarious if you banned me for calling you naive and immature, while you “kindly” “tolerate” me being accused of enjoying millions of people getting killed. Among a ton of other stuff.

It would be hilarious!

And you do love it when millions of people are slaughtered by missionary activity. What kind of creature would call that information? And Asura.

Where’s the context? You’re the guru, I’m the diciple? I lashed out, and you still love me and grant me the awesome privilege to remain in your precious presence, where I can heal and grow and finally find my way back to you? Awwwww… :lol: It’s kinda like you’d feel grand if you invited me to your house and I was still allowed to tell you my opinion. Even though it’s your house!!111!!!111! :lol:

Yes. You are lost and deluded. I suggest you try some weed. Pharmaceutical drugs will fail to have an impact on you.

Sure I tell you my opinion. Are you the pope or what. If you throw me out: Your loss. And consider this: What if I’m not lashing out at you and insult you, but simply tell you the truth? What if you are naive, immature and lack of education? What if these, dunno, at least 4,000 posts spreading hate for race, nation, religion, culture are intolerable? Are you so sure I’m not right? How? Did you guru tell you that?

Haha, what does the forum have to lose by banning you?

No need to ask rhetorical questions. Any person who knows their history would know you’re wrong.

How would you know if David is uneducated or immature or naiive? Do you stalk him? EEWWWW, its a molester!

No, I’m sorry, but the so called “religion” forum is one huge expression of your immaturity. You don’t understand where to draw a line, and therefore you created this forum where you can move cases of doubt. Only because it’s invisible on the recent-page and there’s a sticky noting that this is fighting arena doesn’t strip you off your responsibility. Particularly sick I find the idea that this is somewhat a showcase for “practitioners” to learn from the struggling of the primitive. Reading that, I had to think of Bumfights, maybe you wanna order a DVD or two.

No, not his immaturity, but yours, mine’s, SD’s, Asuri’s, Scale’s, LG’s, Yulaw’s, Flex Penguin’s, Indra Deva’s, etc immaturity.

Yes, we know you’re primitive.

If you were mature enough you would just allow what’s allright and forbid what’s not. Immature and arrogant people who wouldn’t like your policy about allowing heated debates in the public open could leave and you would not care about loosing someone’s expertise on bone-structure, as you wouldn’t care how many visitors you have per month or how high ranked your forum would be on google and all that irrelevant details.

Yeah. Its perfectly fine to support free speech. What’s wrong with free speech? Is it reserved for civilized white people? Are we cow-piss drinking barbarians (according to Westerners) not allowed to point out the negative deception of our culture in media and academia?

[QUOTE=David;59945]

Sounds like India may need another Gandhi. I hope someone is able to go deep enough within themselves to connect to what Gandhi obviously did.[/QUOTE]

Actually, India needs to get rid of the Gandhis, including Sonia Gandhia and Rajiv Gandhi and the rest of congress in order to fight corruption.

We need another Bhagat Singh :smiley:

[QUOTE=Sarvamaṅgalamaṅgalā;60084]Actually, India needs to get rid of the Gandhis, including Sonia Gandhia and Rajiv Gandhi and the rest of congress in order to fight corruption.[/QUOTE]

Which is why the media here confuses me.

“Indian Nationalist BJP.”

“Secular Congress Party” (assuming an almost sacrosanct connotation of the word “secular”).

Yet, it ignores the truth that the so-called “secular” Congress Party has been involved in the most corruption scandals and has been the most overtly anti-Hindu party in Indian history.

I too am no fan of the Gandhis.

[QUOTE=Surya Deva;60085]We need another Bhagat Singh :D[/QUOTE]

I am certainly not a fan of violent overthrow.

We need a someone like Sri Aurobindo (when he was a nationalist :D).

However, we will have to do with Narendra Modi. He singlehandedly turned Gujarat into the economic powerhouse of India.

[QUOTE=Nietzsche;60088]I am certainly not a fan of violent overthrow.

However, we will have to do with Narendra Modi. He singlehandedly turned Gujarat into the economic powerhouse of India.[/QUOTE]

Rather than “India” it is “Bharat” that we should be talking about.

Sceptics may say “what’s in a name?”, but the word “Bharat” is composed of two roots “Bha” meaning “light” and “rata” meaning “being engaged in”.

Sanskrit is the one language on this earth, whose pronunciations are directly connected with the meaning of the word through the impact of their vibrations on the subtle body.

So being Bharatiya automatically ingrains a desire to be engaged in the pursuit of knowledge, be it empirical or spiritual.

Think…
Regards, anand

[QUOTE=Nietzsche;60088]I am certainly not a fan of violent overthrow.

However, we will have to do with Narendra Modi. He singlehandedly turned Gujarat into the economic powerhouse of India.[/QUOTE]

I don’t think there is any hope for dialogue in India. It is too fragmented, full of traitors and highly corrupt for a peaceful dialogue to resolve anything, what we need is a powerful Hindu revolution.

Bhagat Singh was not violent, although he and his comrades conspired and assassinated a British official Scott, but this was in revenge for the brutal beating of the protesters and beating to death of of the leader who was like a father figure to them on Scotts order. This was why Bhagat Singh, Rajguru and Chandrashekar Azad were executed. Their actions were justified, because through their violent actions they were able to stir the nation up. In that climate violence was absolutely necessary.

Other than that his group took proactive action to actively campaign for total independence. Gandhi was not even asking for total independence before he was asking for dominion status where India is half ruled by Indians and half ruled by the British. To get themselves a nationwide platform they threw a non-lethal bomb in Indian parliamant and allowed themselves to get arrested, in order to spread their message through the courts.

Likewise, Hindus today need to form a highly proactive group and be intellectually violent. Gandhian solutions are not going to work.

[QUOTE=Anand Kulkarni;60104]Rather than “India” it is “Bharat” that we should be talking about.

Sceptics may say “what’s in a name?”, but the word “Bharat” is composed of two roots “Bha” meaning “light” and “rata” meaning “being engaged in”.

Sanskrit is the one language on this earth, whose pronunciations are directly connected with the meaning of the word through the impact of their vibrations on the subtle body.

So being Bharatiya automatically ingrains a desire to be engaged in the pursuit of knowledge, be it empirical or spiritual.

Think…
Regards, anand[/QUOTE]

Excellent point Anand.

भरत

I like it. Which reminds me of something; what is the etymology of the word India?

EDIT: Nvm. I was thinking it was foreign in origin as well. I do agree that Bharat sounds better though.

I believe we should keep the name “India” as a synonym in order to not twist our dear ethnocentric Westerner’s tongues.

India = Indu = Sindhu = Sanskrit word for river

Basically it means the power that lived beyond the river from Persia which was named Indus river.

[QUOTE=Surya Deva;60116]India = Indu = Sindhu = Sanskrit word for river

Basically it means the power that lived beyond the river from Persia which was named Indus river.[/QUOTE]

Hey wassup J-singh?!!?

सूर्य नमस्कार देवा. आज तुम कैसे हो? मुझे खुशी है कि हम नए हिंदू सदस्य प्राप्त कर रहे हैं जो उनकी आस्था और संस्कृति की रक्षा हो. पर्याप्त समय दिए जाने और इस मंच पर नस्लवादी पश्चिमी देशों के प्रति नफरत अज्ञान पूरी तरह बदनाम हो जाएगा.

Errr I mean people that lived lol

[QUOTE=Surya Deva;60120]Errr I mean people that lived lol[/QUOTE]

OHHHHHHH J-Singh, you mean the people who lived [B]DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN[/B] cough cough clears throat the Indus River.

I wanted to make this post because something interesting just happened.

My post count is now 1233.

Your post count is 3213.

Same digits. :o

[QUOTE=Nietzsche;60125]I wanted to make this post because something interesting just happened.

My post count is now 1233.

Your post count is 3213.

Same digits. :o[/QUOTE]

Wow, how much meaning in so little… :rolleyes:

PS: This clip you posted before is very corny, N Sync-like choreography? Really? That’s so 10 years ago. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Nietzsche;60114]Excellent point Anand.

भरत

I like it. Which reminds me of something; what is the etymology of the word India?

EDIT: Nvm. I was thinking it was foreign in origin as well. I do agree that Bharat sounds better though.

I believe we should keep the name “India” as a synonym in order to not twist our dear ethnocentric Westerner’s tongues.[/QUOTE]

Dear Friend:

I feel only one name should be there even officially. It reduces the chances of an identity crisis. Tongue twisting apart.

Correct me if I am wrong. (There are lots of people who would want to!!)

Regards, anand

Hi Nietzsche,

[quote]David has the same opinion on all your issues like all those people whom you insult as hard as you can. He thinks that you and the likes of you are traumatized people who need a hug - and even there we don't disagree. Unfortunately he does not understand that while a hug might help someone like young Nietzsche, it won't help a die-hard extremist like yourself. People like you will only exploit his kindness, you prove that every day, you prove it with this post where you depict him as "on your side" and holding your views and having your opinions.

Too bad he is mostly wrong. :smiley: I am really not traumatized.[/quote]I think you really are. You have that "deep seated" anger and you feel a lot like a victim. I haven't read all your posts, but read some in the spirit as above, you know, like

No Indian should have to go through what I did. No Indian or Hindu should have to think himself as following an inferior religion and coming from an inferior culture, society, and nation.

That's why I am incredibly harsh towards Western pretentious of superiority.
You have a deep seated issue that you deal with via anger. And I, btw, think that's much better than dealing with it via depression - you surely agree. There is a great book about a German terrorist (yes, we had some!), it's called "Better angry than sad". It's not so good for people around you, though. :lol:

Have you ever acquired some knowledge about traumas? Might help you out.

I don't, though, see Surya Asura being traumatized like you are, he's "just" a radical proud nationalist and thinks this whole actvism is somewhat a cool way to live. Makes him feel important and influencial. :roll:

I have had low points in my life like everyone else and rebounded from them, like everyone else. Those events changed me forever, just as it would change any other person. It doesn't take a lack of traumatization to see hate posters like this
Did you intent to copy a hate post here? However, I recognize your posts as hate postes. Full of hate you are. Rage and anger. As is Surya Asura. So no doubt there is, that you guys have to resolve deep seated emotional issues, if you want to lead a happy life. Yoga, dunno if you knew, can help a lot. But let me guess: You're like totally not interested in happyness, right? Other things are much more important, aren't they? Fighting for truth for example, and all that. :wink:

Or racist shit like "Another marked characteristic of the Anglo-Saxon is what may be called an instinct or genius for colonizing. His unequaled energy, his indomitable perseverance, and his personal independence, made him a pioneer. He excels all others in pushing his way into new countries." - A passage from Josiah Strong's book, a book that greatly influenced American imperialism and Social Darwinism.
Sure, racism exists. Noone denies it. I have been subject to racism a lot of times before hypocritical you and Surya Asura turning my heritage against me. The point is how you deal with it. I failed to be enough of an idiot to fight fire with fire and become racist myself. Well, I admit that as the heir of a racist offender it is easier to abstain from falling back to racism. Yet you could do it like me too.

Surya Deva has done nothing to exploit my kindness. I was the way I am well before I came to the forum. All he has done to me is add more to my understanding of Indian philosophy and history.
I speak of SA exploiting David's kindness. SA, however, is debauching you a lot. He keeps you from healing, whenever you show signs of sanity he'll pull you back. At least he's a buttkisser and won't oppose what David preaches directly.

A hug may allow me to slake my anger but it sure as hell won't change my views.
Sure as hell it would, but with a trick: Once your anger is slaked, your view will change. Indirectly. As a result. Because anger clouds your view, haven't you read the Yoga Sutras:

2.34 Uncertain knowledge giving rise to violence, whether done directly or indirectly, or conditioned, is caused by greed, anger or delusion in mild, moderate or intense degree. It results in endless pain and ignorance. Through introspection comes the end of pain and ignorance.
If you manage to overcome your anger without falling back into depression, you will be fine. A good idea would be to find something else to occupy yourself with instead of remaining involved with all this shit on a daily base.

The Western world is still oppressing the rest of the world, and if you think a hug is compensation enough for the hundreds of millions of deaths and ruined lives your civilization has caused, then you are deluded.
So you carry all that suffering on your shoulders, little Nietzsche? All those millions of deaths and ruined lives you suffer from? Quite a burden, you must be one strong man not to be traumatized beyond recognition. :wink:

[quote]If you love him so much and adore him, why don't you ease up a bit, back down a bit, make some compromises? Why are you on the contrary becoming more extreme and extremistic by the minute? Do you think he appreciates that? Help the fellow out, if he means so much to you, instead of causing him nothing but trouble.

Back down and ease up from the truth, the truth that Westerners are ignorant bigots who continue to culturally and intellectually others out of a feeling of superiority? Only a liar like you would do that. Fighters for truth do not. [/quote]Sure. Any extremist sees themselves as fighters for truth. What do you think Osama Bin Laden and his followers thought/think of themselves or what the Nazis thought of themselves. They are and were all awesome fighters of truth. People with other viewpoints: Liars. Unfortunately in many cases such delusional freaks indeed have to be killed dead. Have you read "Of mice and men"? Explains the principle kinda well, you know, also why it's so tasteless to dance upon the death of Bin Laden.

[quote]PS: I guess I won't further reply your facepalmish squirming, you know, like here:

Good riddance.[/quote]Yeah, brillant indeed. I just couldn't stand up against Surya Asuras sharp sword of truth anymore. :lol:

[quote]Yes I know what you mean. You're helpless and all you got is repeating "you're a nazi you're a nazi you're a nazi". You don't even know what a Nazi is, squirmboy. :roll:

Why are you becoming progressively ignorant? :-P[/quote]I bought my son his first bike last week. So I keep my work-breaks short and cram my work into late and Kindergarden-hours, so I can spend as much time with him outside as possible. I think a lot of you when I'm with him, though.

[quote]because he is a damn racist and a bitch. How and why I would be a racist or a nazi, you wouldn't know how to explain. You'd make up some nonsense I never said.

I think those terms best describe you.

Furthermore, I am of the opinion that we should add "willfully ignorant" to that list. I have repeatedly told you why your views towards of other races and cultures are rooted in Western/German racism and notions of cultural superiority.

Of course, I fully expect you to be butthurt about this since you are a Westerner. [/quote]Why would I be "butthurt"? You react as I expected. There is no explanation and there never was one, and this "you're this and that because you're a Westerner/German" is racist.

Uninteresting. :roll:

[quote][quote]Colonialism.

I reject it.[/quote]
Lol.[/quote]It's the case. And again, you wouldn't know how to explain why I wouldn't reject it. Make something up, misrepresent something I said, or something like that.

[quote][quote]Imperialism.

I think it's wrong.[/quote]
Lol.[/quote]It's the case. And again, you wouldn't know how to explain why I wouldn't reject it. Make something up, misrepresent something I said, or something like that.

It should actually be GREAT for you guys, since thats what allowed you to rise to the top at the expense of every single non-white man/woman/culture on earth.
Sorry, but however GREAT it actually should be, I still think it's wrong. I, though, can't undo any crime people in the West comitted and surely still do comit. It's kinda hard for a single person to save the world, if it wasn't, I'm sure a great hero like yourself would already have taken care of it.

[quote][quote]Genocides.

The worst thing ever.[/quote]Lol.[/quote]I still don't believe you think I'd think it's great. I believe you think you're hurting me with this. In a way, that's even way sicker than Surya Asura's motivation to attribute such an attitude to me (discrediting a superior opponent). Karma will punish you for this.

[quote][quote]Missionary Activity.

Hm. Meant well and performed fair and without force, I'd classify it as information. Other variants: Repulse me.[/quote]
I knew it![/quote]Dude, but what about

• Racism.
  • Western/White supremacy.
  • Slavery.

? However.

I knew it! I knew you were a Christian sympathizer! Bigoted Westerners like you are always sympathetic to Christians. No wonder you're so retarded and racist. :stuck_out_tongue:
YOU FUCKING SHIT FUCKING FUCK ASS BITCH FUCKING MOTHERFUCKING I HATE FUCKING SHIT YOU FUCK SICK PRICK ALSKDFJOWIERER

Something like that..? :lol: I think you do not need a hug, you need a good fight. If I were you great Guru, I'd let you fight me. Physically. I'd always keep you on the edge of beating me, make you believe you'd be almost there, while I'd make it so that you think that I was really trying hard to beat you, but weren't able. I'd let you exhaust yourself until your mind will let you ask the question "what is the meaning of this?" and give it up. :lol:

Christians never meant well.
:roll: Christians always meant well. If people who claimed to be Christians did not mean well, they were no Christians, but imposters. And you sorta missed that I said

[quote]Missionary Activity.

Hm. Meant well and performed fair and without force, I'd classify it as information. Other variants: Repulse me.[/quote]So those not-well-meaning missionaries repulse me. Sorry, Nietzsche, again you don't score. You're in the wrong place. Why don't you go where actual people you execrate meet?

These agents of the asuras (-Q-type-Westerners :-P) would go in other countries and defame other cultures and religions. No wonder the Japanese, the Boxers in the Boxer Rebellion, and peoples all over the world routinely massacred them. Anyone would if you start spreading hate and evil.

"Without force." HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. You do realize that it was Christians who conspired to subvert the culture of India by spreading anti-Hindu propaganda, corrupting our texts, and creating the Aryan Invasion theory. It was a Christian who wanted to overthrow the Vietnamese government and convert all Vietnamese to Christianity. It were Christians who committed cultural genocide of the Native Americans and the Aborigines. It was Christians who came to Haiwaii, converted everyone, and overthrew their government in a military coup to get annexed to America. It was a Christian convert who started a Civil War in China that killed 20-30 million people. I could go on and on and list so many examples that reveals Christians to be what they really were on the inside and what they are today.

Information my ass. You really are an Asura, aren't you?

You need help. You are suffering from racism and delusion. Try this.
Fiery speech or so..? :lol:

The problem is, that I said:

[quote]Missionary Activity.

Hm. Meant well and performed fair and without force, I'd classify it as information. Other variants: Repulse me.[/quote]What you talk about are missionary activities that are not meant well, not performed fair and not performed without force. These variants repulse me. But if someone is an actual Christian and thinks that they gained some awesome insights and found a great way to live a happy life, and if said actual Christian would find this all so wonderful that they want to share their findings with other people, so these other people too can live that happy life, they would mean well. And if they then went to other people and shared their insights with them and gave them the option to make up their mind about these insights, that would be a fair performance without force. And that I would classify as information. And with that nothing is wrong.

Your fiery speech with links and facts and bolded text and images is simply a fine example for how you freaks argue and debate. Unfair, dishonest and undignified. See, and now I can call you a bitch, cuz you are one. And I can call you a damn racist, because you are one. I'm the sweetest guy one can imagine, and you little asshole depict me as a fuck sicker than yourself. And of course you won't reply like "uhm, damn, I misunderstood that, sorry, all the anger clouded my judgement, please forgive me, Q..." No, you will post some further shit and embarrass yourself even further, and when I'm fed up with all the embarrassment and end the debate, you'll say I'm a coward.

Makes me :roll:, dude, and :lol:.

[quote]Yeah. Surya Asura is helpless when confronted with my arguments and shifts to hilarious insults and slander.

Aww, how cute![/quote]It's the case. And you are as well, you do just the same.

Westerners like you always accuse others of being crazy when they want to hide the fact that they revel in the deaths of hundreds of millions of sub-humans.
No, Westerners like me don't revel in the deaths of hundreds of millions of regular humans, and if some hysteric youngling like yourself accuse us of that, we diagnose you freaks as crazy. And it's accurate and adequate. :slight_smile:

Germans: "Aww, look at those poor sub-human Jews. Their campaigns against antisemitism are a product of their senility. I think we should just laugh at the fact that 6 million of them were killed by us."

British: "Aww, look at those poor Indian niggah monkeys. Their independence movements are just a product of their traumatization after we brutally massacred a 100 of them. Let's just point and laugh!"

Silly mlecchas and disciples of Brihaspathi! :stuck_out_tongue:
There there.

Yeah, I was like this waaaaaaaayy before I joined these forums. In fact, the whole reason I joined these forums was to help Surya Deva and to give you all a good spanking. :stuck_out_tongue:
It doesn't work out. You two are just clowns. Hysterical clowns. When "we all" step off our Yoga-mats after a great session and a deep relaxation in Shavasana and see you freak out, all we feel is compassion with you poor things. We think you need a hug. Ok, the thin-skinned among us actually get offended. The weaker ones. Great job, Nietzsche, in a year you might be even strong enough to beat up a 5 year old in real life. But other than that, you're just a disgrace to all you claim to stand for. Cuz you make no sense and only project your resentments, your prejustice, your racism-or-however-you-idiots-call-it.

You're just jealous of my superior knowledge.
What knowledge would that be?

So you have to accuse me of cowering behind someone with even more knowledge than either me or you. :stuck_out_tongue:
I don't accuse, I diagnose, and you don't coward behind someone, you parrot them. That way you make the same mistakes like them. Why am I a racist? You wouldn't know. Why am I a white supremacist? You wouldn't know. What's wrong with my standpoint? You couldn't tell. All you can do is make nonsense up from scratch or misrepresent what I actually say. Same story over and over again. For a few minutes it makes you feel strong and superior, but shortly after you feel just stupid. Like right now. Right now you know I'm right with everything I say. And what do you do? What goes on in your mind? You construct evasive bla-bla to cover up your stupidity. Think up ways to further misrepresent what I say, ways to evade or ignore what I write, and so forth.

You know, I know it, David knows it - everybody knows it. You wanna give us a spanking?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Actually, though, it's sad and I hope you'll get better one day.

Quetzalcoatl,

Your fiery speech with links and facts and bolded text and images is simply a fine example for how you freaks argue and debate. Unfair, dishonest and undignified. See, and now I can call you a bitch, cuz you are one. And I can call you a damn racist, because you are one. I’m the sweetest guy one can imagine, and you little asshole depict me as a fuck sicker than yourself. And of course you won’t reply like “uhm, damn, I misunderstood that, sorry, all the anger clouded my judgement, please forgive me, Q…” No, you will post some further shit and embarrass yourself even further, and when I’m fed up with all the embarrassment and end the debate, you’ll say I’m a coward.

I recommend that you should stop this pointless debate unless you enjoy it. You know very well that if one, such as Nietzsche, is persistent in his immaturity, the only way he could learn subtleties is gonna be when time is ripe. At the minute, for him we all are racist, we all are criminals, and bigots, and so on. No one seemingly taught him how to “answer”, for what he all seems to know is to “react”. I hope that in time, he’d realize that reading books and sort aren’t good enough to communicate with real people. This would be a great step towards an enlightened mind - the mind that doesn’t react but answers. Same applies to you, to me and all other free folks hereabouts.

All hail HighWolf,

and lauded be thy noble aim! It is, though, not my disposition that I turn away who prays for my attention. Not inexhaustibly my patience is, yet has the youngling not worn out my courtesy, and who would dare, with threefold safety, to controvert, that indeed his troubled soul seeks prudent guidance, ageless wisdom to countervail the blackly shams of putrid ne’er-do-wells his injured heart adores.

It is, as well, not said that one will certainly outgrow such false opinions as the boy displays. Providing a persistent remedy that illustrates where he resides with his corrupted logic, might be of use and value and one day facilitate cognition.

Earlier on you were attacking High Wolf and was saying he was just our blind follower and questioned his intelligence. Now just because High Wolf and Neitzsche have fallen out over an issue, all of a sudden High Wolf is noble and laudable :smiley:

High Wolf and Neitzsche, don’t fall for his divide and rule strategy. Indeed Neitzsche, High Wolf and myself have disagreements on many issues, but that is because we are all independent and critical thinkers and are not afraid to state our disagreements to each other. We are not here to impress one another.

Beware of dishonorable people like Q who try to incite internal fighting by capitalizing on minor disagreements and throwing fuel into the fire to make them major incidents that cause rifts. This is exactly how the West was able to destroy Africa, India, China, Australia, Americas. Q is just as dishonourable as his barbarian ancestors. Asura.