Why are Yoga & Hinduism Classes Taught by non-Hindus (mlecchas)?

[QUOTE=Sarvamaṅgalamaṅgalā;62280]Look, all this nonsense of people thinking dancing is banned in India comes from the sickular CONgress.

Manish Tiwari of the CONgress has criticised Shushma (BJP) for dancing: “BJP has disrespected the Raj Ghat. We have asked for Sushma’s (Swaraj) apology for dancing and singing there. [B]This has shamed India[/B].”[/QUOTE]

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Sorry, I had to laugh at that bit of hypocrisy there.

Mera Bharat Mahan!

:eek:

Let them have their space and me have mine.

I agree completely.

So why the f- are you practicing Yoga?

Why the fuck are you in the United States?

[QUOTE=GORI YOGINI;62283]Mera Bharat Mahan!

:eek:[/QUOTE]There are many problems in India, but not because of the Indian nationalists, but because of the Italian terrorist Antonia Maino (Sonia Gandhi) who is rulling Indian CONgress like a puppet master.

Aww look, the kuti is getting all defensive and pissed off when being presented with a sensible question. I suppose its a natural white supremacist response.

To address your question: Is it because your pathetic civilization raped the rest of the world, forcing everyone in the modern world who wants to mitigate their adversity to move to the West?

I am here for materialistic reasons: to get an education and get a good job. After that, I will leave this shithole of ignorance and retardation called the United States.

But your practicing of Yoga is entirely antithetical to your anti-multiculturalist views.

If you think your culture is superior, quit practicing ours. We Indians and Hindus don’t want white shit like you anyway polluting our culture with your aimless pandering.

"I am here for materialistic reasons: to get an education and get a good job. After that, I will leave this shithole of ignorance and retardation called the United States. "

Salaam and buh-bye!

You can get an education and good job in India right now. No need to come to the US for that.

The sooner you leave, the happier you’ll be. :smiley:

[QUOTE=GORI YOGINI;62337]Salaam and buh-bye!

You can get an education and good job in India right now. No need to come to the US for that.

The sooner you leave, the happier you’ll be. :D[/QUOTE]

Namaskar aur aalvida!

You can get physical benefits by weight lifting. No need to practice Yoga for that! As for spirituality…LSD should help, eh? :smiley:

The sooner you quit Yoga, the happier you’ll be!

“The sooner you quit Yoga, the happier you’ll be!”

I’m not the one complaining about yoga, the country I live in or the local people that surround me.

I love where I live and love the people around me!

Couldn’t be happier.

In fact, I’m about to head to the beach in a few with some good friends for a cool swim and an organic salad picnic thanks to our backyard gardens…

smiles

[QUOTE=Nietzsche;62336]Aww look, the kuti is getting all defensive and pissed off when being presented with a sensible question. I suppose its a natural white supremacist response.

To address your question: Is it because your pathetic civilization raped the rest of the world, forcing everyone in the modern world who wants to mitigate their adversity to move to the West?

I am here for materialistic reasons: to get an education and get a good job. After that, I will leave this shithole of ignorance and retardation called the United States.

But your practicing of Yoga is entirely antithetical to your anti-multiculturalist views.

If you think your culture is superior, quit practicing ours. We Indians and Hindus don’t want white shit like you anyway polluting our culture with your aimless pandering.[/QUOTE]

Nieetches, I wish I could wave a big wand of healing over your bitterness towards the West, removing all angst. x

Kareng, he’s a 16 year old boy. You remember how it is to be a teenager with all those sex hormones raging through your body day and night. And if you aren’t getting any - the build-up and frustration can lead to anger. Especially if you are unpopular at school.

Add to that - he’s in the Bible Belt surrounded by fanatical Christians and he’s trying to explain Hinduism to them. LOL!

:rolleyes:

I’d like to bring him out here to my mellow beach town where he can surf and swim, relax, eat good food, smoke good weed, meet pretty girls and just CHILL OUT.

Then pack him up and send him off to India.

:lol:

He’ll be happier there, after the initial period of adjustment.

The ganja is stronger and the women are well - there’s a lot of hot women in India.

I’m sure he’ll be able to get a girlfriend and work out all that angst.

[QUOTE=GORI YOGINI;62271]Why is it neccessary for people to “unite”? Quite frankly there are ways of life, perspectives and cultural traditions that I want to stay FAR away from forever and ever.

Having them around me is NOT going to “expand my human experience” or “add value” to my life or my particular culture.

This is the problem with cultural-relativism and multi-culturalism as an end in itself. It assumes, quite naively, that I have something positive to gain from exposure to each and every culture.

While I don’t seek to “wipe out” any religion or culture en masse, like commenter Nietzsche does, I sure has heck do not want to mix, mingle and absorb every single cultural idiosyncrasy this planet has to offer either.

Let them have their space and me have mine.[/QUOTE]

I don’t think it’s necessary for any culture to unite nor have I talked anything about “cultural-relativism”…

But when there’s a hint of a turn towards non-sectarian/non-exclusivist spirituality, the dharmic traditions offer the best solutions.

That’s all.

gory TRASHini,

[QUOTE=GORI YOGINI;62269]
Why didn’t you just stay in India? [/quote]

hmm… let me think about that… hmm… Oh yea, because I felt like it… I am free to come and go wherever and whenever I please…

Unlike vermin like you, however, Indians don’t rape and murder you natives like your filthy ancestors did when they INVADED this land and stole from the Native Americans.

The western media is controlled by untouchables (whites). Thus, they have an abrahamic mindset that is filled with asuric tendencies. So they shouldn’t use Hindu deities in that manner. Conservative/liberal doesn’t mean squat; both are untouchables… and Obama would have looked better as that dead jewish bastard on a stick, jesus, as “lord of nothing”… :wink:

[QUOTE=GORI YOGINI;62269]In the liberal led, anti-Christian, multi-cultural media, Christianity and its symbols take a regular beating.
Read up on “cultural marxism”.[/quote]

Read up on Hinduism in America. you haven’t the slightest clue as to how abrahamic filth denigrate Hinduism/India in the media and academia.

As it should. The problem is when you untouchables start pontificating to others on how “women” (read up on womanhood) should be treated around the world. Nobody wants your idiotic, undeveloped, untouchable culture. Shoot, even your own abrahamic brethren (muslims) don’t want it. lol…

Idiot, nobody who comes to the west cares about “feminism” or any other trash from the west. Since westerners destroyed and stole from other countries for the past ~500 years, in order to earn well, people emigrate to the west since their countries have been devastated by the invasions by the abrahamic scum (westerners/muslims). And therein lies the problem. Immigrants do NOT want anything to do with the society/culture/habits of the west.

Immigrants come here to earn money. It hasn’t even been 100 years since you animals were hanging black people at the drop of a hat and murdering minorities and you bums talk about “human rights”. LOL. you have to be human first… you westerners have a LONG way to go on that end. you are still murdering women and children in other countries and incarcerating minorities (mexicans/blacks) for minor transgressions and you vermin have the gall to talk about “rights”? haha… Untouchables you were, and untouchables you are, and untouchables you shall remain.

Not at all… most Asian immigrants don’t assimilate culturally and should NOT. That is why Hindu cultural centers and communities are thriving in the west! There are 1600 Hindu temples and counting! Now is the best time to start Hindu schools ALL over the US as there are Desis in every state, even in shitholes like the midwest where they think some dead jew on a stick was “saintly”. LOLOL…

Indians still have their own dress, language(s), religion, culture, and cuisine…you know… we actually cook our food? while you heat a potato in a microwave and claim, “I cooked dinner!” XD

Know how to make a proper sammich female?

Funny thing is you untouchables did place restrictions on immigration from non-white countries in the early part of the 20th century in the US; the 1924 Asian Exclusion Act to be precise. It wasn’t until 1965 that the Immigration and Nationality Act (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965) was passed and Desis started coming in significant numbers to the US.

And, in a few short decades, Indians are the model minority in the US!
(source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Model_minority)

Amazing that Indians did that WITHOUT murdering, raping, and pillaging like you vermin did when you stole this land from the Native Americans!

Hindus will educate the west on human rights and the “civil” in the civilization. Until then, keep worshiping dogs and eating slabs of flesh everyday. First world did you say? :smiley:

[QUOTE=GORI YOGINI;62269]There is not always a net gain from “mixing” - no matter how well-intended.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely! That is why we Hindus don’t mingle with you untouchables much. And it proves my point that we do not and will not assimilate culturally to this garbage culture (western culture) and lifestyle, no matter where we are. :slight_smile:

“That is why we Hindus don’t mingle with you untouchables much.”

Oh, those chota Hindu boys are always trying to mingle with us “goris” for a little “kuch kuch hota hai”.

But their moms are always calling on the cell phones, “Beta, ghar aa ja”.

:wink:

@GY,

You are a big trawl.

[quote=gori yogini;62380]kareng, he’s a 16 year old boy. You remember how it is to be a teenager with all those sex hormones raging through your body day and night. And if you aren’t getting any - the build-up and frustration can lead to anger. Especially if you are unpopular at school.

Add to that - he’s in the bible belt surrounded by fanatical christians and he’s trying to explain hinduism to them. Lol!

:rolleyes:

I’d like to bring him out here to my mellow beach town where he can surf and swim, relax, eat good food, smoke good weed, meet pretty girls and just chill out.

Then pack him up and send him off to india.

:lol:

He’ll be happier there, after the initial period of adjustment.

The ganja is stronger and the women are well - there’s a lot of hot women in india.

I’m sure he’ll be able to get a girlfriend and work out all that angst.[/quote]

…________
…,.-’"… …~., .............................,.-"....................... ............"-., .........................,/.................................. .............":, .....................,?...................................... ................\, .................../......................................... ..................,} ................./........................................... ...........,:`^`..} .............../............................................. ......,:"........./ ..............?.....__....................................... ..:`.........../ ............./__.(....."~-,_............................ ..,:`........../ .........../(_...."~,_........"~,_................. ...,:`........_/ ..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-, },.~";/....} ...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../ "............../ ...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`.....}..... ........./ ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(...... ;_,,-" ............/.`~,......`-...............................\.... ../\ .............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./ .....\,__ ,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|.. ............`=~-, .....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\ ...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\ ................................`:,,......................... ..`\..............__ .....................................`=-,..................., %`>--==
,-%… …\ ...................................,<|,-&``… …`

[QUOTE=kareng;62378]Nieetches, I wish I could wave a big wand of healing over your bitterness towards the West, removing all angst. x[/QUOTE]

I wish I could wave a big wand of healing over the Western world, to remove its ignorance, racism, supremacy, destructive systems, and utter lack of empathy/sympathy for the depravity they caused throughout the world.

[I]Ontario?s Human Rights Code
The Ontario Human Rights Code (the ?Code?) provides for equal rights and opportunities, and freedom from discrimination. The Code recognizes the dignity and worth of every person in Ontario. It applies to the areas of employment, housing, facilities and services, contracts, and membership in unions, trade or professional associations.
Under the Code, every person has the right to be free from racial discrimination and harassment.You should not be treated differently because of your race or other related grounds, such as your ancestry, ethnicity, religion or place of origin, in areas covered by the Code such as while you are at work, at school, trying to rent an apartment, or eating a meal in a restaurant.[/I]

Not sure where you live but we frown on hate up here.

You say that only Hindus should be able to learn, study and teach this or any subject? How is this not racist? You call us untouchables? Because it was okay in your culture to call us names. And if we use names once popular and derogatory for your background isn’t that racist? Then how is this not?

If the object or subject can be removed and replaced by any culture race or creed and found racist than the content is racist.

Either never remove a post or thread or remove this one. Either never remove a poster or remove this one. Haters gonna hate? Perhaps but on yoga forum? This forum?
unacceptable.

[QUOTE=TatTvamAsi;61354][B]How could a non-Hindu/non-Indian be allowed to learn and practice, and far worse, “teach”, yoga?[/B] Why aren’t the sAStrAs followed and tradition maintained? Kali Yuga is known for degradation of Sanatana Dharma and rise of asuric tendencies (non-Hindu) but is it this bad? /QUOTE]

BKS IYENGAR
Yoga is an Indian heritage, not a Hindu property. Patanjali?s Yoga Sutra, which forms the basis of the system, addresses all humanity not just Hindus.

BKS IYENGAR

Iyengar responds to the heated debate over the Take Back Yoga movement started by the Hindu American Foundation in the US. Its stated intent is to reclaim the place of Hinduism in yoga.

Please forgive me, but not all yoga is Hindu. Yoga can be Buddhist, Muslim, Jewish, Christian, or anything else you can think of. Hindus do not have the monopoly on yoga.

This is your opinion, and that’s fine. However, we cannot have opinions about a historical fact that Yoga originated in India (time of origin unknown, but certainly more than 5000 years) and Hindus were its first practitioners. But, it is also true that all the religions, including Hinduism, emerged years after Yoga originated.

Yoga is not one single discipline. It owes its root to the Vedic knowledge and true to Vedas’ a-religious character, Yoga has at least six schools of philosophy. There are several approaches to its practice as well, the latest to join was Hatha Yoga.

Yoga is a body of knowledge and methodology of practice with many variations, each respected. Though many religions have borrowed good ideas from Yoga’s repository, Yoga itself is not a system of beliefs as most religions are. So, it is untrue and unnecessary to say,

Yoga can be Buddhist, Muslim, Jewish, Christian
It is as ignorant an expression of a non-Hindu as any Hindu’s assertion that Yoga belongs to Hinduism.

Yoga remains a treasure of knowledge and a wonderful methodology for the spiritual upliftment of all human beings. And there is wisdom in keeping it that way.