Why we should all be Globalists: Resist against Nationalism

[QUOTE=Surya Deva;73425]Nah, the truth is I am a better human being than you are, and it is clearly evident by contrasting what I write where I am taking about global unity, peace, stability, humanity and embracing all cultures, against your nationalistic, angry, contemptful, violent and divisive vitriol.

In actual fact whatever you have to say is empty. You cannot give us any real reasons why globalism is wrong or why my “notions of spirituality” have no depth of understanding. You speak only empty words.

Why don’t you go and take a dip in the sacred toxic Ganga and cool off ;)[/QUOTE]

Yes Sarvamaṅgalamaṅgalā where is your argument! You can only dish out insults, where is your argument!!

Originally Posted by bjoy

And the reality is You are a deranged psychotic. I’m so sorry.

Very funny:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Again, no sensible argument to your objections, just insults!

[QUOTE=Surya Deva;73424]Yes, old religion is dead. All religions will die by the end of the century: Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Sikhism, Judaism. The new world will see a new type of global religion which we see unfolding today in the name of new-age religion, but which is more correctly called global spirituality. Global spirituality is basically Dharma, but in a modern avatar. Spirituality is basically scientific religion, as in religious values and practices which are scientifically demonstrated and hence can be practiced by anybody in the world e.g. Yoga and Meditation.

The most important value of new global spiritual religion will be self development and respect for the universe. We will see ourselves as cosmopolitan, the whole universe as our home and see ourselves as humanity as opposed to Indian, Chinese, German, French.

In Kaku’s terminology we already seeing the emergence of a type 1 religion: Yoga and meditation, spiritual medicine and energy healing, reincarnation, astral travelling, transpersonal psychology, epigenetics, psychotronics[/QUOTE]

Well written!

To the Indians I say, stop being copycats of the West, you are several decades behind and you are following a failed model of development.

Yes, India must see this. India needs to take the reins on on this. This is why the Dharma will be lost.

Correction…the Dharma will never be lost, only the ways it is presented now, will be lost…India has the opportunity to reform the Dharma so that it reaches the masses.

[QUOTE=kareng;73436]Well written![/QUOTE]

I do.
I agree.

We agree, as he practices none of ?oga but just talks.

Surya is an example of the mind of the new age. He has taken time to get there. He has battled with himself continuously (and others!) trying to seek out the truth. He has a fine analytical mind… He has demonstrated to me over time that he has a rational mind that gets into the heart of problems that exist today that are a result of the past ad wrong thinking. Often he is brutally honest, I have now understood this side of him. A very intelligent man, insightful. futuristic in thinking, wise for his years. Get used to his way of thinking because this is the growing present and future minds evolving around you.

If Buddha had adopted your way of thinking he would never attained enlightenment in the eventual simplistic way that he did. Master Buddha tried and tested many of the spiritual methods around him in India at that time. He too came to conclusions that many of these ways were unnecessary and wrong.

I am much older than Surya. It pleases me to see him demonstrate his growing wisdom and inform me/us as to his findings…you are demonstrating narrow mindedness or, worse, a closed mind.

SD, what do you think bilderbergers talk about in their annual meetings?

And please, set aside reptilians, haarps, and science fiction. Stick to well known facts.

Thank you

[QUOTE=kareng;73443] Get used to his way of thinking because this is the growing present and future minds evolving around you.
[/QUOTE]

i see abad moon rising
~ccr

So you don’t want to see us all unite?

You don’t want wars to end?

You don’t want a cruel dictatorships to fall?

You don’t want ignorance to be eradicated?

You don’t want to see starving children get food?

You don’t want the masses to attain enlightenment in time?

WHY?

Just for sd
&

creedance clearwater revival…

It’s an elite globalist forum. It is not the only kind of globalist forums, there are more. The fact that the public does not know what they talk about, fuels conspiracy paranoia and conspiracy theorists let their imagination run wild on what they are doing. Some even suggest they meet their reptilian masters there :smiley: The same kind of conspiracy theories exist about all secret and elite groups, such as the Freemasons.

In any case I am talking about globalism in general here, not the kind of NWO globalism that Bilderbergs maybe talking about. Globalist forums like Bilderbergs are probably discussing how the future world will shape out, and how nations in the future can cooperate and deal with global issues.

The fact is we will have a globalist society eventually, it is inevitable, unless nationalists and fundamentalists win out, then we face nuclear extinction. This is why the minds of the present and the future need to start thinking globally.

So you don’t want to see us all unite?

WHY?

Exactly, Kareng, it makes any decent human being wonder why would so many people speak so passionately against this.

So far we have not seen any valid reasons, just insults like “You talk like an imbecile, you are a deranged psychotic” this only goes to highlight the irrationality of the opposition. Kaku highlights it in his talk:

What is terrorism? Terrorism in some sense is a reaction against the creation of a type one civilization. Now most terrorists cannot articulate this. They don’t even know what the hell I’m talking about, but what they’re reacting to is not modernism. What they’re reacting to is the fact that we’re headed toward a multicultural tolerant scientific society and that is what they don’t want. They don’t want science. They want a theocracy. They don’t want multiculturalism. They want monoculturalism.

People like Sarva do not even know why they are opposing this, but in actual fact the real reason is nationalism. Sarva does not want a united global world, Sarva does not identify as human first, he identifies as Indian. He is interested in only India, Indian development, Indian traditions, Indian culture. His mind is too narrow to think of world, world development, world traditions, world culture.

Notice from comments he has made in the past, “Yoga is my religion” Notice how has resisted every attempt at the reconciliation between religions of the world, and turned violent against them. Notice how he opposes every attempt of reconciliation between his religion and science. Notice the comments made by his friend, “Science is a myth”

You will see common trends in people who oppose globalism

Anti-science
Nationalistic
Violent
Divisive

These are the real terrorists we are facing today. They do not want your vision Karen. They want a divided world, they want their own nation and culture to dominate the rest. This is why you see Islamic fundamentalists say “We want Sharia Law” and work towards converting as many people as they can to Islam. This is why you see arrogant Indian and Chinese people proclaim, “We are going to be superpowers” and secretly take glee in the “the fall of the West” These are immature people, who represent in the words of Kaku, human savagary. They are the underevolved parts of humanity intent on making sure that the rest of humanity does not evolve.

What is sad there is not enough people who speak up against them. The truth is if good human beings do not speak up against them today and form a stand, we risk our planet and future of our species.

[QUOTE=kareng;73446]So you don’t want to see us all unite?

WHY?[/QUOTE]

These are just a bunch of strawman accusations.

[QUOTE=Surya Deva;73458]

People like Sarva do not even know why they are opposing this, but in actual fact the real reason is nationalism. Sarva does not want a united global world, Sarva does not identify as human first, he identifies as Indian. He is interested in only India, Indian development, Indian traditions, Indian culture. His mind is too narrow to think of world, world development, world traditions, world culture. [/QUOTE]

These are more strawman accusations.

The irony is that Surya Deva is talking about tolerance and peace, while he is the most bigoted and intolerant nazi on this forum. We have a little Charles Manson in the making here who is trying to “save” the world with his own terrorist ideas.

A comment on Nationalism

Nationalism is a very seductive ideology, and many of us will be surprised how close we have come to becoming nationalist. I was very close to becoming Hindu nationalist, but sense prevailed in the end, and I realized the falsify of it. Nationalism gives us a false sense of belonging and group identity, the same kind of psychology that is behind supporting a football team. Individually we feel weak, but when we are part of a huge group of people with a common ideology we feel stronger. The psychological benefits of belonging to a group identity is that it gives us confidence, security and the feeling of belonging to something wider and bigger. Invariably, this also create the us and them dichotomy between other groups and this leads to conflict. Again, this can be seen between rival football fan groups, in how hostile they are to each other and the occasional fights that break out between them.

Nationalist groups are the biggest kind of groups you can have, because they attempt to bring people together in the name of race or religion. This creates an ever bigger psychological high, because you are identifying yourself with the accomplishments and achievements of an entire race of people and leeching of it. It creates feeling of supremacy(super-confidence) righteousness and more lasting security. They also create the biggest us and them dichotomies, whose manifestations we can in the form of wars, genocide, civil wars etc

Take the recent example of the genocide of Muslims in the Gujurat riots. Hindu nationalist mobs butchered so many Muslims in cold blood in the most inhumane manner. As individuals would they have done the same? Most likely not - but because they were part of a Nationalist group mentality they were confident in doing it and even felt justified and righteous. These people thought nothing as they went about massacring women and children, because they did not see women and children, they saw “them”

Psychological studies show the kind of people who tend to join Nationalist groups are psychologically weak, disadvantaged, frustrated, emotionally unstable, criminals or failures in society. We are all at the risk of being lured into Nationalist groups when we are at low points in our life. This is why nationalist groups can rise all of a suddenly into power during times of crisis. People will actually vote for them. In recent times for example the BNP has gained more power in the UK, and more and more people are starting to vote for them. One of the reasons for this is growing unemployment in the UK and tax cuts.

People need to be careful not to let themselves fall for the seductive trap of nationalism. Nationalism leads to wars, genocide and all round destruction. Be globalists; resist nationalism.

Ironically, you are the one who is creating the us versus them mentality, the nationalists versus the globalists.

[QUOTE=Sarvamaṅgalamaṅgalā;73461]The irony is that Surya Deva is talking about tolerance and peace, while he is the most bigoted and intolerant nazi on this forum. We have a little Charles Manson in the making here who is trying to “save” the world with his own terrorist ideas.[/QUOTE]

Have you noticed all you have done in this thread so far is insult and nothing else? Normally, I would report such posts to David, but I won’t, because I want the readers on this forum to see my point: You have no valid arguments against globalism, you are irrational, you don’t even know yourself why you are opposed to it.

I know why you are opposed to it: It is because you are an immature and backwards human being.