Why we should all be Globalists: Resist against Nationalism

[QUOTE=Sarvamaṅgalamaṅgalā;73465]Ironically, you are the one who is creating the us versus them mentality, the nationalists versus the globalists.[/QUOTE]

Non sequitur fallacy. There is no dichotomy between nationalists and globalists, because globalism includes all nationalities.

Globalism does not pit any nationality against each other, because it recognizes all nations as one. So there is no us and them. It is just one whole world.

Nationalism pits one nationality against another. So there is an us and them dichotomy.

[QUOTE=Surya Deva;73466]Have you noticed all you have done in this thread so far is insult and nothing else? Normally, I would report such posts to David, but I won’t, because I want the readers on this forum to see my point: You have no valid arguments against globalism, you are irrational, you don’t even know yourself why you are opposed to it.

I know why you are opposed to it: It is because you are an immature and backwards human being.[/QUOTE]LOL you shouldn’t complain about insults, you have insulted me far more often than that and even now you are making an insult calling me a backward human being.

Normally, I would report such posts to David, but I won’t, because I want the readers on this forum to see my point:

If this threads serves any purpose to the readers of this forum, it is to show that you fit bjoy’s description of deranged psychotic perfectly.

[QUOTE=Surya Deva;73467]Non sequitur fallacy. There is no dichotomy between nationalists and globalists, because globalism includes all nationalities.

Globalism does not pit any nationality against each other, because it recognizes all nations as one. So there is no us and them. It is just one whole world.

Nationalism pits one nationality against another. So there is an us and them dichotomy.[/QUOTE]

Apparently, you are too stupid to see the division you are creating between nationalism and your own version of globalism which is ridden with predujices and assumptions.

[QUOTE=Sarvamaṅgalamaṅgalā;73468]LOL you shouldn’t complain about insults, you have insulted me far more often than that and even now you are making an insult calling me a backward human being.[/QUOTE]

There is no insult there, you an immature and backwards human being.
You are in a thread talking about uniting the world, religions and nations and the emergence of a true global planetary civilization, violently reacting with insults and abuse. You clearly are an immature and backwards human being. You have already proven this by showing your violence to the idea that Hinduism needs to be reformed. You have been violent to even great visionaries like Swami Vivekananda. There is no doubt about it to how backwards you are.

[QUOTE=Sarvamaṅgalamaṅgalā;73469]Apparently, you are too stupid to see the division you are creating between nationalism and your own version of globalism which is ridden with predujices and assumptions.[/QUOTE]

More insults and empty words. I am still not going to report your posts. I want people to see the contrast between people like me and Karen, and people like you and Bjoy and other Nationalists. You are showing exactly what this thread title calls for “Be Globalists, Resist nationalists”

There is as much dichotomy between nationalism and globalism as there is between genocide and non genocide :wink: Those who speak up against genocide and make a stand against it are not being violent to those who support genocide. They are simply being human. To take a stand against nationalism is the most human thing to do.

Again Kareng’s question needs to be asked again: Why are you so opposed to the unification of the world. Do you actually have any valid reasons?

[QUOTE=Surya Deva;73470]There is no insult there, you an immature and backwards human being.
You are in a thread talking about uniting the world, religions and nations and the emergence of a true global planetary civilization,[/quote]These are all very flowery words, but your attitude is still that of a terrorist. That’s why you are not different from people like Charles Manson who thought the world could only be “saved” on their own terms.

You have already proven this by showing your violence to the idea that Hinduism needs to be reformed. You have been violent to even great visionaries like Swami Vivekananda. There is no doubt about it to how backwards you are.

I have given an objective view fo Vivekananda, exposed his so called connection with the dashanami order and said that I disagreed with him on many points. The fact that you call this a violent reaction only betrays that you have the mindset of a terrorist.

Sarva, you really need to go and take a dip in the toxic sacred river Ganga :wink: and cool down, then come back and actually try to write a post without abuse and insults and give clear reasons why do you support nationalism and why do you oppose globalism.

[QUOTE=Surya Deva;73471]More insults and empty words. I am still not going to report your posts. I want people to see the contrast between people like me and Karen, and people like you and Bjoy and other Nationalists. You are showing exactly what this thread title calls for “Be Globalists, Resist nationalists”

There is as much dichotomy between nationalism and globalism as there is between genocide and non genocide :wink: Those who speak up against genocide and make a stand against it are not being violent to those who support genocide. They are simply being human. To take a stand against nationalism is the most human thing to do.

Again Kareng’s question needs to be asked again: Why are you so opposed to the unification of the world. Do you actually have any valid reasons?[/QUOTE]

The same thing might be said by the Taliban that to accept Islam is the most human thing to do. I am not against globalist or nationalist ideas, I am only against the mindset that you have that the world can only be saved if we all fit nicely into the categories you have assigned to us.

[QUOTE=Sarvamaṅgalamaṅgalā;73475]Same thing might be said by the Taliban that to accept is Islam is the most human thing to do. I am not against globalist or nationalist ideas, I am only against the mindset that you have that the world can only be saved if we all fit nicely into the categories you have assigned to us.[/QUOTE]

I am going to change my approach now. I admit, even I have dished out a few insults to you and been condescending. From now on I am going to be neutral and purely rational. You can continue the insults and abuse if you like, it will just make you and the position you are supporting look bad.

do. I am not against globalist or nationalist ideas

The evidence you have shown so far clearly shows you are anti globalist and pro nationalist. You have insulted and abused everybody that has spoken for globalism in this thread, and you have defended nationalists. We also know that you are clearly allied with Hindu nationalism from your post history and the fact that you are a regular poster at a Hindu nationalist forum.

There is no point hiding the ideologies you subscribe to, people are not stupid. We know you are an Hindu nationalist. Rather than hiding your ideology, you should be honest and tell us exactly why are you a Hindu nationalist and why are you ashamed to admit it.

I am only against the mindset that you have that the world can only be saved if we all fit nicely into the categories you have assigned to us.

What category? Is human a category?

You continue to play dumb, read your own words you moron. I am not going to engage in a serious discussion with an idiot, because that would make me an idiot as well.

Nope, you are not going to get into a serious discussion, because you don’t know how how to have a serious discussion. Nor do you actually have any points to discuss. So you stick to what you are best at: insults and abuse.

I will summarize all the questions you have not actually answered:

Why are you against the world unification/globalism?
Why are you a Hindu nationalist?

I will add another: Why can’t you write a post without calling somebody a moron, idiot, imbecile, psychotic?

[QUOTE=Sarvamaṅgalamaṅgalā;73460]These are more strawman accusations.[/QUOTE]

You can only call Strawman to your opponent when you have offered an argument for debate. You have so far failed to do this therefore you cannot pull the Strawman card!

[QUOTE=Sarvamaṅgalamaṅgalā;73461]The irony is that Surya Deva is talking about tolerance and peace, while he is the most bigoted and intolerant nazi on this forum. We have a little Charles Manson in the making here who is trying to “save” the world with his own terrorist ideas.[/QUOTE]

It is not a question of what Surya wants or myself. It is what is slowly happening right in front of you. It will happen. It is happening. The tools to make it happen are in place. The global network is making sure that everyone knows how everyone else lives. The information highway is open.

The Anarchy that has risen and is rising in East is nothing to do with Surya Deva…so my question to you is why do you think the anarchy is rising out there?..what are the reasons? perhaps you can answer this for me.

I believe the Nazis wanted a super race by eliminating those they considered unfit for this super race. I don’t recall Surya wanting this anywhere in his writings…

If Surya said nothing about Globalism it will still take place. It is great insight from him to see this without using the tools I am using to see it

[QUOTE=Surya Deva;73463]A comment on Nationalism

Nationalism is a very seductive ideology, and many of us will be surprised how close we have come to becoming nationalist. I was very close to becoming Hindu nationalist, but sense prevailed in the end, and I realized the falsify of it. Nationalism gives us a false sense of belonging and group identity, the same kind of psychology that is behind supporting a football team. Individually we feel weak, but when we are part of a huge group of people with a common ideology we feel stronger. The psychological benefits of belonging to a group identity is that it gives us confidence, security and the feeling of belonging to something wider and bigger. Invariably, this also create the us and them dichotomy between other groups and this leads to conflict. Again, this can be seen between rival football fan groups, in how hostile they are to each other and the occasional fights that break out between them.

Nationalist groups are the biggest kind of groups you can have, because they attempt to bring people together in the name of race or religion. This creates an ever bigger psychological high, because you are identifying yourself with the accomplishments and achievements of an entire race of people and leeching of it. It creates feeling of supremacy(super-confidence) righteousness and more lasting security. They also create the biggest us and them dichotomies, whose manifestations we can in the form of wars, genocide, civil wars etc

Take the recent example of the genocide of Muslims in the Gujurat riots. Hindu nationalist mobs butchered so many Muslims in cold blood in the most inhumane manner. As individuals would they have done the same? Most likely not - but because they were part of a Nationalist group mentality they were confident in doing it and even felt justified and righteous. These people thought nothing as they went about massacring women and children, because they did not see women and children, they saw “them”

Psychological studies show the kind of people who tend to join Nationalist groups are psychologically weak, disadvantaged, frustrated, emotionally unstable, criminals or failures in society. We are all at the risk of being lured into Nationalist groups when we are at low points in our life. This is why nationalist groups can rise all of a suddenly into power during times of crisis. People will actually vote for them. In recent times for example the BNP has gained more power in the UK, and more and more people are starting to vote for them. One of the reasons for this is growing unemployment in the UK and tax cuts.

People need to be careful not to let themselves fall for the seductive trap of nationalism. Nationalism leads to wars, genocide and all round destruction. Be globalists; resist nationalism.[/QUOTE]

I couldn’t agree with you more Surya. It is true that the BNP are rising for the reasons you have pointed out. However, we must also point out that the BNP are ridiculed within Parliament and they carry no respect for their views amongst the decent folk of Britain. They appeal to the weak and ignorant for the reasons you have stated.

Kareng, absolutely the anarchy in the Middle East where the youth have risen and toppling their old dictatorship governments is indeed a confirmation that globalization is happening, and it is inevitable. It is not due to any single person this is happening, this is a result of evolution of science, technology and society. We are no longer living in a world of islands today, we are living in a global village. National boundaries no longer are important, and are fast eroding. This is why we are seeing the emergence of globalist organizations: Bilderbergs, UN, WHO, IMF. It is inevitable by the end of the century we will certainly see a global planetary civilization with planetary institutions like federations of nations, which we can already see forming like the rise of EU, NAFTA, Pacific Union. Notice how this is happening more in developed countries than developing countries.

Unfortunately, there is a trend against this happening as well coming from developing countries. The developing countries like Iran, India, China and Africa are still stuck in the 20th century in terms of development. They are busy developing nuclear weapons, planning space missions and competing with other nations. They are following failed models of development. And we know they are failed models because these are exactly the models the West has been following for decades. While the West has recognized these are failed models and is now moving onto the next stage, the East is too smug and arrogant to admit it, they somehow believe that their cultural values will make these models work. They constant harp on about their superior morals and work ethic and how they will by 2050 emerge as the new superpower. They are still stuck in the obsolete age of empires type thinking.

This is why a world war is also inevitable. The developed world is ready for a globalist world, and the developing world are not. This conflict of interests is what is going to bring about the next world war. Nationalists like Sarva opposing globalism is just a microcosmic expression of the tensions today between the developing world and developed world.

[QUOTE=Sarvamaṅgalamaṅgalā;73465]Ironically, you are the one who is creating the us versus them mentality, the nationalists versus the globalists.[/QUOTE]

How can he create divisions in society that already exist and have done for far too long. He is saying precisely the opposite. Derrr.

[QUOTE=Sarvamaṅgalamaṅgalā;73468]LOL you shouldn’t complain about insults, you have insulted me far more often than that and even now you are making an insult calling me a backward human being.

If this threads serves any purpose to the readers of this forum, it is to show that you fit bjoy’s description of deranged psychotic perfectly.[/QUOTE]

Well I haven’t seen your argument to slay Globalism only your words to slay SD and myself for wanting the world to unite which GLOBSALISM offers.

[QUOTE=Sarvamaṅgalamaṅgalā;73475]The same thing might be said by the Taliban that to accept Islam is the most human thing to do. I am not against globalist or nationalist ideas, I am only against the mindset that you have that the world can only be saved if we all fit nicely into the categories you have assigned to us.[/QUOTE]

Your argument is flawed. You are wanting sweet fluffiness. You are wanting us all to live and let live and this has been the history of mankind so far. Look at what that fluffy idea has offered so far, to date. Nothing but wars, cruelty, suffering. As I write, thousands of children are starving…your method will continue to let them starve…just let them live and let live…yes? Do nothing about it. Just accept that this is their life whilst you sit and eat tonight, yes?

The flaws of mankind can only be corrected by relf realisation, enlightenment. No man is an island is what Buddha came to realise. We are all united but fail to realise it, we keep ourselves in an individualistic state of thinking failing to see the truth that we are all apart of everything around us. Anything that creates this separatist thinking is fundamentally wrong. The Globalistic approach unifies us and so brings us closer to who we really are, it brings us closer to enlightenment.

The future is already written. The future is Globalism.

As I write, thousands of children are starving…your method will continue to let them starve…just let them live and let live…yes? Do nothing about it. Just accept that this is their life whilst you sit and eat tonight, yes?

That is the problem with you two, you are assigning a position for me to defend which I have never assumed. It’s probably because you are both mentally ill.

Well I haven’t seen your argument to slay Globalism only your words to slay SD and myself for wanting the world to unite which GLOBSALISM offers.

If you want to unite so badly, you can meet up with Surya Deva and you can unite together. I have no interest in uniting with either of you.