Why we should all be Globalists: Resist against Nationalism

Surya Deva

This is why a world war is also inevitable. The developed world is ready for a globalist world, and the developing world are not. This conflict of interests is what is going to bring about the next world war. Nationalists like Sarva opposing globalism is just a microcosmic expression of the tensions today between the developing world and developed world.

Correct…Each new age is accompanied by a world wide devastating event. This is to enable the new thinking to form by decreasing the shackles carried by the old age.

Sarvamangalmangala

That is the problem with you two, you are assigning a position for me to defend which I have never assumed. It’s probably because you are both mentally ill.

What is it you are objecting to?
You obviously do not have the abilities to debate an issue and have to stoop to low grade comments. You also do not believe in the freedom for a person/people to express themselves do you? Why do you feel so threatened to have to stoop to these low grade comments when there is room to offer an argument?

Sarvamangalmangala

If you want to unite so badly, you can meet up with Surya Deva and you can unite together. I have no interest in uniting with either of you.

This is a debate…you are confusing rhetoric with debate. Rhetoric is persuasive, debate is not. I/we are not trying to persuade you into anything You need to understand the difference between rhetoric and debate, perhaps you will feel more at ease once you do!

And, for the record, Surya and I have had disagreements in the past, it is healthy to disagree, this is the art of debate. But, on this, I am in agreement with him

[QUOTE=kareng;73505]Sarvamangalmangala

You obviously do not have the abilities to debate an issue and have to stoop to low grade comments. You also do not believe in the freedom for a person/people to express themselves do you? Why do you feel so threatened to have to stoop to these low grade comments when there is room to offer an argument?[/QUOTE]

The pot is calling the kettle black. Just look at Surya Deva’s posts and see how often he has called me names, has put words in my mouth which I have never said and has insulted my religion and beliefs. I am not interesting in having an argument with either of you. SD is just a little prick with an Internet connection and nothing going on for him in life. I have better things to do than have an argument with an imbecile.

[QUOTE=kareng;73505]Sarvamangalmangala

You obviously do not have the abilities to debate an issue and have to stoop to low grade comments. You also do not believe in the freedom for a person/people to express themselves do you? Why do you feel so threatened to have to stoop to these low grade comments when there is room to offer an argument?[/QUOTE]
Surya Deva’s posts are neither debate nor rhetoric, they are outpouring of a little narcicistic prick who doesn’t even have a basic understanding of anything he talks about. It’s a shame that yogaforums is polluted with this kind of trash.

[QUOTE=Sarvamaṅgalamaṅgalā;73511]Surya Deva’s posts are neither debate nor rethoric, they are outpouring of a little narcicistic prick who doesn’t even have a basic understanding of anything he talks about. It’s a shame that yogaforums is polluted with this kind of trash.[/QUOTE]

And now I can see what your problem actually is…oh dear, such a shame and there is me thinking you were building slowly towards some kind of sensible debate. Tell me, are you Jealous? I can imagine some men find him threatening, pecking order n all that, he can be quite a force to contend with, hey?..fortunately I do not suffer from these weaknesses. I am capable of recognising when someone has something useful to state regardless of their gender, colour, race, religion etc…you should at least recognise sense when it is written and not let your personal feelings enter into a debate.

[QUOTE=kareng;73514]you should at least recognise sense when it is written and not let your personal feelings enter into a debate.[/QUOTE]

I do recognise sense when it is written, but also when nonsense is written. What you two are writing here is pure unadulterated nonsense.

Rhetoric has an h after the R…sorry, its the teacher in me…

Sarvamaṅgalamaṅgalā

I do recognise sense when it is written, but also when nonsense is written. What you two are writing here is pure unadulterated nonsense.

Again, you offer no sensible debate…what are you reasons? I am prepared to learn but you are not offering anything but silly, impulsive, anger based statements

This whole topic is extremely predujiced, just look at what he says here:

This is pretty much what globalization is. We all, for example, know intuitively that nobody can shake their booty like the black people

Only a condescending little prick like SD could make a comment like this and imply that the black only have dance and music to offer, the Chinese nothing but kung fu and Indians only some yoga and meditation. This is extemely unrespectful towards the various cultures around the world. On top of that he is saying that these cultures need to emphasize only those parts of their culture that have become popular globally in order for us to unite as a human race. This is a dangerous view of a little prick trying to impose his own populistic notions on the entire planet.

. I am not going to engage in a serious discussion with an idiot, because that would make me an idiot as well.

As sarva has made it obvious he has no interest to have a discussion with us, his intentions become clear he is only here to abuse and insult. Which is actually against the terms the conditions of use of this forum. I gave him an opportunity by saying that I will not use any insults or personal abuses against him, and invited him to a discussion, but he has maintained and accelerated his abuse and still has not said anything to contribute to this discussion. I have decided to collect all the insults and abuse has made in this thread so far and report it to David. I will respect whatever decision David makes on the matter.

Post # 6

No wonder you believed that conspiricy crap. Your posts in this thread are nothing but rehashed populistic views of the world. The superficiality of your own undertanding is shining through in all your writings. You talk about so many different subjects, but you have no grasp of any of them.

Post # 8

You talk like an imbecile.

Post #12

You are not a better human being than anyone, you are just a fool who thinks too highly of himself, chasing around popular notions of spirituality without having any depth of understanding about anything. You have very dangerous and intolerant ideas, people can only unite according to you if they agree with the hogwash you are spouting. The world can only be “saved” on your terms. Your messiah complex is not very different from that of mentally disturbed terrorists like Charles Manson. I am glad you have disassociated yourself from Hinduism, because people like you are the opposite of everything Hinduism stands for.

Post # 37

The irony is that Surya Deva is talking about tolerance and peace, while he is the most bigoted and intolerant nazi on this forum. We have a little Charles Manson in the making here who is trying to “save” the world with his own terrorist ideas.

Post # 42

If this threads serves any purpose to the readers of this forum, it is to show that you fit bjoy’s description of deranged psychotic perfectly.

Post # 43

Apparently, you are too stupid to see the division you are creating between nationalism and your own version of globalism which is ridden with predujices and assumptions.

Post # 46

These are all very flowery words, but your attitude is still that of a terrorist. That’s why you are not different from people like Charles Manson who thought the world could only be “saved” on their own terms.

Post # 50

You continue to play dumb, read your own words you moron. I am not going to engage in a serious discussion with an idiot, because that would make me an idiot as well.

Post # 60

That is the problem with you two, you are assigning a position for me to defend which I have never assumed. It’s probably because you are both mentally ill.
If you want to unite so badly, you can meet up with Surya Deva and you can unite together. I have no interest in uniting with either of you.

Post # 64

SD is just a little prick with an Internet connection and nothing going on for him in life. I have better things to do than have an argument with an imbecile.

Post # 65

Surya Deva’s posts are neither debate nor rhetoric, they are outpouring of a little narcicistic prick who doesn’t even have a basic understanding of anything he talks about. It’s a shame that yogaforums is polluted with this kind of trash.

Post # 67

Post # 70

Only a condescending little prick like SD could make a comment like
this and imply that the black only have dance and music to offer, the Chinese nothing but kung fu and Indians only some yoga and meditation. This is extemely unrespectful towards the various cultures around the world. On top of that he is saying that these cultures need to emphasize only those parts of their culture that have become popular globally in order for us to unite as a human race. This is a dangerous view of a little prick trying to impose his own populistic notions on the entire planet.

Comment: 90% of Sarva’s posts on this thread have been straight up abuse and insults. He made no attempt to offer any argument or discussion. Even by the relaxed standards of the religion forum, this is a strong breach of the Terms and conditions of the forum and is the text equivalent of violence.

The insults and abuses you have made against me and other members is spread out over many of your posts. Keep whining about the abuse poor little you is suffering here, it only shows your hypocricy.

Keep whining about the abuse poor little you is suffering here, it only shows your hipocricy.

Try not to use words that you can’t spell :wink: How old are you anyway? I am judging by your poor grammar, violent and abusive language and inability to formulate any argument for or against any views, not very old at all.

Yes, this is the conclusion I have come to. He cant bring forth any points except abusive or silly ones.

Indeed Karen. However, it has demonstrated exactly my point and the thing Kaku also talks about: these nationalists themselves don’t even know what they are opposing. They are irrational, violent and immature. But since when did you expect nationalists to be anything but? Nationalists are the worst kind of humans you encounter wherever you go. They are full of so much anger, violence and hatred. You cannot reason with such people.

Anyway in the end it is people who do not do anything about these people who are going to suffer.

[QUOTE=bjoy;73419][LEFT][/LEFT][/QUOTE]

In reality there are no others, and by helping yourself you help everybody else. If you are serious about the sufferings of mankind, you must perfect the only means of help you have – Yourself. ~Nisargadatta Maharaj

Regarding David Ike, I believe he has some worthy things to say, but I don’t believe he is totaly reliable. I say this without having made a thorough investigation of what he is about.

Nevertheless, I’ve received spirit messages that made the point that unfriendly influences including unfriendly aliens are messing with this World. I also know people who seem trustworthy to me and they found out through means that seem reliable about unfriendly aliens that mess with this World. Therefore, I believe some concern is needed.

Regarding the New World Order, I haven’t researched it in detail, but considering how negative the leaders of this World have been when they are in charge of just one country, I believe it would be a big mistake for a few of the same sort of so-called leaders to gain control of this World.

Some say that such people want to set things up so paper money no longer exists. Instead people will always have to use some sort of card. If such a change took place the people in charge would really have control over people because such controllers could cancel the card of any person who didn’t do as they wanted. It would also become much easier to keep track of where everybody is.

When it comes to religion, well certainly people are free to believe as they want, but the question is, do they truly believe freely when somebody else tells them what to believe? I don’t want my mind to be limited by any religious paradigm whether that religion is Western or Eastern.

[QUOTE=Surya Deva;73399]Sorry, I don’t do conspiracy anymore. I went though a naive phase of NWO/illumanti/Reptillians, I even got a book by David Ike, and when the first Swine flu outbreak broke out I was the one telling my friends, “They are going to declare martial war, don’t get the vaccine, they are going to kill us all” I grew up very quickly. A shame though, a lot of my friends still lap that stuff up and I have to just sit there and sigh listening to it.[/QUOTE]

The truth is and research will bear this out there is indeed a pretty sinister world power game that is being going on for a long time. These power games are long term and involves planning future wars, inciting revolutions etc This is because the powers in the world are fully aware that there is a very real trend happening towards globalization, and by the end of the century we will see the emergence of true planetary type I civilization, which means the balance of power in this century is going to change and shift, and old power structures are going to dismantle like oil economies. Resources are also becoming scarce, like water.

Unfortunately, we are faced with a disaster scenario, because none of the major powers today are prepared to lose their power and each of them entertains designs of having a monocultural world. The Western powers for example like EU, PU and NAFTA, which altogether can be called the NWO wants to see a Westernized world and government, where major Western powerful families continue to rule into the future. The kind of one world they have envisiged is like a brave new world or Orwellian world, a technocratic and corporate world government. They would hope that powers like India, China, Russia and Brazil jump on their bandwagon, and they have certainly been able to woo India on their side(which is a disastrous policy on the part of India, because it has ensured that in world war situation, India will be with the Western allies against China, Arab Nations and possibly Russia) and they also have Japan on their side. However, they do not have China, Muslims Nations and Russia on their side. On the contrary, China, Muslims Nations and Russia are playing their own power games, and working towards shifting the balance of power towards them, and the most successful in doing that is China - which today has emerged as a superpower with a policy of militarism and expansionism, China is convinced that this is her century and there will be a Greater China expanding well beyond its borders. It is convinced it will be able to gain hegemony in the world and make all the powers in the world fall in line with Chinese interests. This is a huge threat to the NWO. This is why the NWO want to take out China. They have been working towards a war with China for at least a decade. This has been done silently, amidst talks of peace and cooperation. The reality is both China and the NWO have been preparing for the biggest war of history: WWIII.

I am really sad to tell you that this war is now virtually underway. The posturing has already begun, the war rhetoric has started, the sides are now clearly marked: China, North Korea, Muslim Nations, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Russia vs NWO, India, Japan, South Korea and Israel. The triggers for the war have also been identified: Iran, US and Israel, Pakistan, China, India and US. US is trying to go to war with Pakistan, but it has been stopped in its tracks for now by China which has given it an ultimatem, that if US goes to war with Pakistan, China will declare war on the US. India is stuck in a precarious position, it is surrounded by enemies and its only allies are overseas. It has been desperately been trying to develop its defenses against China for the past decade, but its still does not have a credible defense and China knows this and will make sure it takes India out before it has a credible defense. This is why analysts, including the Indian military itself expects war with China by 2013 or 2017. India is small fry for China, China’s policy is more NWO orientated, but it knows the NWO are using India against China, so it will make sure it takes out India before India can pose a threat.

Basically the bad news is we are going to see WWIII in the next 2-5 years. This is going to be most the devastating time in history. And the reason for this war is because humans cannot unite, they are still driven by nationalism. We have type 1 science and technology with a type 0 mentality.

What really dismays my heart is that people in this world could have stopped this. Had we worked towards globalism, uniting as humanity, settle aside our differences and uniting on our similarities, this war could have been stopped.
Unfortunately, few people have risen, even in this thread itself to give their support to a united humanity. Most people are completely oblivious to what is happening around them, and think that if we do not do anything and just continue the way we are, nothing will happen. Indians are the worst people for this: immersed in their Bollywood and religions, blissfully unaware that China has been encircling them for the past decade. Unaware that China has already entered its Northen-Eastern borders and clearly marked their territory. Unaware that China now routinely enters Indian sea and air space and the Indian military cannot do anything about it. Unaware that Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka are all plotting to attack India together at the same time from every direction. Unaware that China has now built a super military higher way from Beijing to the borders of Arunchala and can mobilize hundreds of thousands troops overnight at the border. The Indians won’t even know what hit them. They are such a stupid and ignorant people today, that one could say they even deserve their fate.

They are such a stupid and ignorant people today, that one could say they even deserve their fate.

Certainly if you take people like Sarva as representative of the development of these people.